Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 18

post #256 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post


You might need to have a word with my attorney....
cbs_perry_mason_015_image_cian.jpg

Oh, dear...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, not the post, but that table. It's atrocious! What is that, perforated particle board?

post #257 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

beerchug.gif

 

WiR3D, you've been busy lately!  Didn't even get to vote... though technically the month is not over yet.

 

Hey!  I'll have you know that I only post meaningful drivel!  wink.gif

 

Now now, none of that.  We're not supposed to let threads turn in an equine direction.  biggrin.gif

Hell week is still on the go - crunch time ATM. 

Ha, yeah I go through spees - of the meaningful and the meaningless - at the moment its been the latter - time to do some articles and reviews.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I of course am about 15X more important than you. My posts are on the level of uber poniness.
(Kidding of course)

yeah.... your like a virus, it sets its sites on a target, and spreads, until its everywhere. and you have an exponential growth rate. 

Now if only some anatomical parts had the same exponential growth capability. biggrin.gif

 

 

Oh and Doc nice pic :)

post #258 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

Hell week is still on the go - crunch time ATM. 

Ha, yeah I go through spees - of the meaningful and the meaningless - at the moment its been the latter - time to do some articles and reviews.

 

 

yeah.... your like a virus, it sets its sites on a target, and spreads, until its everywhere. and you have an exponential growth rate. 

Now if only some anatomical parts had the same exponential growth capability. biggrin.gif

 

 

Oh and Doc nice pic :)

"You're" #correction

rolleyes.gif

 

I'll infect everyone!

 

I guess Noob November won. :)

 

I already asked Currawong who said he forwarded it to Jude but I have gotten no reply. Aww :( I guess we will need to find the images ourselves.

post #259 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post


Oh and Doc nice pic smily_headphones1.gif

You are clearly one who appreciates fine art WiR3D.... Tks smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Oh, dear...


Sorry, not the post, but that table. It's atrocious! What is that, perforated particle board?

Lol, I guess the sets and props guys got away with that one. Good eye!
post #260 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

"You're" #correction

rolleyes.gif

 

I'll infect everyone!

damn grammar nazi

 

 

 

(avoided capitals and punctuation on purpose)

post #261 of 11241

To end the month, I've switched to a Halloween avatar for the day....eek.gif

post #262 of 11241

Me, too. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen...

 

...Phil Collins. With a fang.

post #263 of 11241

If I put up the scariest thing - I would get banned.... even for putting up a link to the "offended" page in the encyclopedia for the toilet of the internet.

 

I still get nightmares.

post #264 of 11241
Changed....

At midnight Noooooobvember begins!
post #265 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post

If I put up the scariest thing - I would get banned.... even for putting up a link to the "offended" page in the encyclopedia for the toilet of the internet.

 

I still get nightmares.

 

I've read that first sentence a dozen times and for some reason I'm not getting it. I've been having that problem a lot today, so maybe it's just more of that.

post #266 of 11241

Soon........soonn

post #267 of 11241
Thread Starter 
It's already midnight here in Vodkaland...
post #268 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

To end the month, I've switched to a Halloween avatar for the day....eek.gif

 

I was a bit restless, Tuesday...went early. rolleyes.gif

post #269 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Soon........soonn

 

great shot...love that mug!

post #270 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

I've read that first sentence a dozen times and for some reason I'm not getting it. I've been having that problem a lot today, so maybe it's just more of that.

Consider yourself better off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Soon........soonn My precious

fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

It's already midnight here in Vodkaland...

11pm

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread