- 4,415 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 170
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll your such a good sport and judging by the pictures, we have a LOOOOOOOOOT of good material to work with. No to photoshop some together, I really need my PC up and running, if only for this. But Warren must return from the abyss for that.
I'm sure you can find a panda wearing a hawaian shirt wincing in pain, and then toss some ED10's on and boom.
That gave me an uncomfortable confused feeling in my pants.
I died multiple times.
He's been cheating on me in my absence, Ima have to kill someone now. Time to test that Revolver I built
It's KimiKiss Pure Rouge Btw.
i see it
Awesome! Hopefully people see those and get some inspiration for IF February. Or at least they'll understand why there will all of a sudden be an influx of half-naked Tylls everywhere.
Speaking of which, we'll be needing Warren very soon. Not to rush him or anything. I'm sure whatever he's doing at the moment is very important (not still CES surely?), and real life should always come before Head-Fi.
Guess Doc will have his work cut out for him in the beginning.
All's fair in misunderstanding and text not conveying the correct tone. Wait, that's not how it goes.
TrollDragon,how much is in percentage the duties you pay for imported products in Russia?
I don't know there in Canada but here in Brazil is about 60% the total value of the product and the shipping cost together,and depending on the federal state there are more taxes.
Sorry I'm not in Russia, jgray91 is so he could answer that better than I could.
Here in Canada the duties are varied and somewhat based on provincial taxes. We have this thing called NAFTA which is the "North American Free Trade Agreement" which allows us to purchase a lot of items made in the USA and Mexico duty free. There are some things they can not sell to us, a lot of places will not ship Grado's or Sennheiser's to Canada because of some manufacturer's agreement... :(
Usually Items less than $20 are always duty free, and gifts of up to $60 are also duty free.
When I purchased my Colorfly C3 from ebay ($115) it came in without any duty fee's, it probably just slipped through the system and was not checked, which happens sometimes.
I try and find someone who ships to Canada and looks after all the shipping / taxes / duty so there is no surprise when it arrives on my doorstep. I will NOT buy from anyone who uses UPS as a courier, I have been gouged by them too many times for Brokerage Fees.
B&H charges me Sales Tax of 15%, shipping is around $10 depending on the weight (Purolator 6 days) and a small handling fee usually $10 as well. But I know that when it arrives at my door there will not be any other charges.
I've yet to experience buying something from Amazon.com and not .ca as their prices are ridiculous, so I'm looking to pick up a pair of JVC HA-S500Z's, since they ship from Japan we will see how much "extra" I'm charged when they arrive.
Loved the theme you ended up choosing, but I never really participated in the discussion so I guess I'm gonna jump out
Have lots of fun, though, and with those pics I'm sure your gonna have more than you need
You don't have to have been in the discussion to participate.
We are 14 likes away from making that post Hall of Fame BTW
We are 14 likes away from making that post Hall of Fame BTW
C'mon, everybody! Go give it the thumbs up if you haven't already. It'll only take a few seconds.
Warning: not for those weak of heart :)
I'm not allowed, or else I would.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 39 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The new Sansui SS-100 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)