- 4,444 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 170
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll your such a good sport and judging by the pictures, we have a LOOOOOOOOOT of good material to work with. No to photoshop some together, I really need my PC up and running, if only for this. But Warren must return from the abyss for that.
I'm sure you can find a panda wearing a hawaian shirt wincing in pain, and then toss some ED10's on and boom.
That gave me an uncomfortable confused feeling in my pants.
I died multiple times.
He's been cheating on me in my absence, Ima have to kill someone now. Time to test that Revolver I built
It's KimiKiss Pure Rouge Btw.
i see it
Awesome! Hopefully people see those and get some inspiration for IF February. Or at least they'll understand why there will all of a sudden be an influx of half-naked Tylls everywhere.
Speaking of which, we'll be needing Warren very soon. Not to rush him or anything. I'm sure whatever he's doing at the moment is very important (not still CES surely?), and real life should always come before Head-Fi.
Guess Doc will have his work cut out for him in the beginning.
All's fair in misunderstanding and text not conveying the correct tone. Wait, that's not how it goes.
TrollDragon,how much is in percentage the duties you pay for imported products in Russia?
I don't know there in Canada but here in Brazil is about 60% the total value of the product and the shipping cost together,and depending on the federal state there are more taxes.
Sorry I'm not in Russia, jgray91 is so he could answer that better than I could.
Here in Canada the duties are varied and somewhat based on provincial taxes. We have this thing called NAFTA which is the "North American Free Trade Agreement" which allows us to purchase a lot of items made in the USA and Mexico duty free. There are some things they can not sell to us, a lot of places will not ship Grado's or Sennheiser's to Canada because of some manufacturer's agreement... :(
Usually Items less than $20 are always duty free, and gifts of up to $60 are also duty free.
When I purchased my Colorfly C3 from ebay ($115) it came in without any duty fee's, it probably just slipped through the system and was not checked, which happens sometimes.
I try and find someone who ships to Canada and looks after all the shipping / taxes / duty so there is no surprise when it arrives on my doorstep. I will NOT buy from anyone who uses UPS as a courier, I have been gouged by them too many times for Brokerage Fees.
B&H charges me Sales Tax of 15%, shipping is around $10 depending on the weight (Purolator 6 days) and a small handling fee usually $10 as well. But I know that when it arrives at my door there will not be any other charges.
I've yet to experience buying something from Amazon.com and not .ca as their prices are ridiculous, so I'm looking to pick up a pair of JVC HA-S500Z's, since they ship from Japan we will see how much "extra" I'm charged when they arrive.
Loved the theme you ended up choosing, but I never really participated in the discussion so I guess I'm gonna jump out
Have lots of fun, though, and with those pics I'm sure your gonna have more than you need
You don't have to have been in the discussion to participate.
We are 14 likes away from making that post Hall of Fame BTW
We are 14 likes away from making that post Hall of Fame BTW
C'mon, everybody! Go give it the thumbs up if you haven't already. It'll only take a few seconds.
Warning: not for those weak of heart :)
I'm not allowed, or else I would.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Chord Hugo 14 seconds ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 33 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 35 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 46 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 52 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2