Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 11:17 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- no :s I'm afraid that'd add to some heated debates since there are some who tend to go... overboard. if you will
But I'm not against it :)
Where's Warren been?!
Edited by MrViolin - 1/28/13 at 7:16pm
Tyll your such a good sport and judging by the pictures, we have a LOOOOOOOOOT of good material to work with. No to photoshop some together, I really need my PC up and running, if only for this. But Warren must return from the abyss for that.
I'm sure you can find a panda wearing a hawaian shirt wincing in pain, and then toss some ED10's on and boom.
That gave me an uncomfortable confused feeling in my pants.
Here's the other one:
And the NSFW version.
Mmm, you guys might like this one:
I died multiple times.
Where in the world is Warren? Makin' money.
He's been cheating on me in my absence, Ima have to kill someone now. Time to test that Revolver I built
The Dog & Pony Show (CES-Vegas) returned new orders and interest in the biz...
sigh... he has my ram and CPU bracket lol :P
I'm not in a rush though.
Well he deserves the holiday, that I'm sure of.
Ok guys the cables have been dropped into that glorious and sacred institution called the postal service this AM...
I wouldn't start looking for them till a week or two (three for Moscow) have passed...
Sorry... but they wanted $62.50 for you to have it in a week with tracking...
It'll be there before you know it, if customs doesn't find it interesting and hang on to it for inspection.
Dog Sled to Sea Turtle to Carrier Yak... all is good!
No Problem at all I know you didn't... I was just relating the excessive price Canada post charges for things...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Help with deciding what to do!!! 40 seconds ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 41 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Which headphones to buy? I have a few requirements. 1 minute ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2