Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 9/26/15 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- no :s I'm afraid that'd add to some heated debates since there are some who tend to go... overboard. if you will
But I'm not against it :)
Where's Warren been?!
Edited by MrViolin - 1/28/13 at 7:16pm
Tyll your such a good sport and judging by the pictures, we have a LOOOOOOOOOT of good material to work with. No to photoshop some together, I really need my PC up and running, if only for this. But Warren must return from the abyss for that.
I'm sure you can find a panda wearing a hawaian shirt wincing in pain, and then toss some ED10's on and boom.
That gave me an uncomfortable confused feeling in my pants.
Here's the other one:
And the NSFW version.
Mmm, you guys might like this one:
I died multiple times.
Where in the world is Warren? Makin' money.
He's been cheating on me in my absence, Ima have to kill someone now. Time to test that Revolver I built
The Dog & Pony Show (CES-Vegas) returned new orders and interest in the biz...
sigh... he has my ram and CPU bracket lol :P
I'm not in a rush though.
Well he deserves the holiday, that I'm sure of.
Ok guys the cables have been dropped into that glorious and sacred institution called the postal service this AM...
I wouldn't start looking for them till a week or two (three for Moscow) have passed...
Sorry... but they wanted $62.50 for you to have it in a week with tracking...
It'll be there before you know it, if customs doesn't find it interesting and hang on to it for inspection.
Dog Sled to Sea Turtle to Carrier Yak... all is good!
No Problem at all I know you didn't... I was just relating the excessive price Canada post charges for things...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Need help with headphone amplifer type. 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Savant 6 minutes ago
- › Any old fart head-fi'ers still around? 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2