Was just listening to a pair of HD 650... not quite digging it. A little too warm, dark and suffocating for my tastes.... a bit like the inside of a vajayjay. Anyone else have a similar experience with these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL at way you describe it.
it is stated though that amping helps remove the veil. or maybe you prefer bright(er) sound sigs more.
i listened to it a for a while at the shop and i thought it was nice sounding
Haha warren, that kind of what the JVC sounded like to me at first but know with a couple hundred hours of burn, they sound crystal clear. It was like someone opened a window. :D
Also I realised I liked the thor jude better than Jude Burgundy
Now that we're slowly going back off-topic (our default state around here), you're in for a pretty good time.
Either that or Pepper's all pissy about this week's skank.
Yeah, we seem to get that a lot.
Is it just me, or is that like the best photo sticker evar?
I'm just glad he likes them... at least enough to use one of them himself.
Damn straight! A ban from Jude simply results in non-existence. A CT from you can scar for life!
While I go like a certain amount of brightness in my cans, I wouldn't say that I am out of the ordinary in that regard. It's just that, if I were to shove my head up a hoohah, it should: (A) be more enjoyable than this; and (B) be a different head altogether. Just sayin'
Hmm... so about 10 days of pink noise should clear it up then. Makes sense. If I subjected a person to 10 days of pink noise, I'd hazard a guess that they would be fairly submissive and compliant as well.
AMEN BROTHA! The fact that Thorvatar went so long without being claimed, it wasn't just a tragedy, it was a crime. Thanks for making the world right again!
LOL! Now we just need to get you a CT! Who's got an idea?
Reading those last page ,well i didn't knew Jude has been acting in so many movies!!
I was wondering how it would pair if he would been acting as the Godfather,haha.or may i should say "The Head-father"
Yeah, that head on that body is somewhat disturbing. For some guys I know, though, this wouldn't be a deal breaker at all. ("Hey! I'm up here!")
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Cowon Plenue P1 52 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Which active studio monitors should i get for my Asus Xonar... 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Synergy F-30 Tower speakers x2 + Onkyo TX8050 + Klipsch... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 6 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 7 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3