Was just listening to a pair of HD 650... not quite digging it. A little too warm, dark and suffocating for my tastes.... a bit like the inside of a vajayjay. Anyone else have a similar experience with these?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
HiFiMAN RE-300a and RE-300h Quick Review Thanks to HiFiMAN for the samples. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/752969/hifiman-re-300a-and-re-300h-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOL at way you describe it.
it is stated though that amping helps remove the veil. or maybe you prefer bright(er) sound sigs more.
i listened to it a for a while at the shop and i thought it was nice sounding
Haha warren, that kind of what the JVC sounded like to me at first but know with a couple hundred hours of burn, they sound crystal clear. It was like someone opened a window. :D
Also I realised I liked the thor jude better than Jude Burgundy
Now that we're slowly going back off-topic (our default state around here), you're in for a pretty good time.
Either that or Pepper's all pissy about this week's skank.
Yeah, we seem to get that a lot.
Is it just me, or is that like the best photo sticker evar?
I'm just glad he likes them... at least enough to use one of them himself.
Damn straight! A ban from Jude simply results in non-existence. A CT from you can scar for life!
While I go like a certain amount of brightness in my cans, I wouldn't say that I am out of the ordinary in that regard. It's just that, if I were to shove my head up a hoohah, it should: (A) be more enjoyable than this; and (B) be a different head altogether. Just sayin'
Hmm... so about 10 days of pink noise should clear it up then. Makes sense. If I subjected a person to 10 days of pink noise, I'd hazard a guess that they would be fairly submissive and compliant as well.
AMEN BROTHA! The fact that Thorvatar went so long without being claimed, it wasn't just a tragedy, it was a crime. Thanks for making the world right again!
LOL! Now we just need to get you a CT! Who's got an idea?
Reading those last page ,well i didn't knew Jude has been acting in so many movies!!
I was wondering how it would pair if he would been acting as the Godfather,haha.or may i should say "The Head-father"
Yeah, that head on that body is somewhat disturbing. For some guys I know, though, this wouldn't be a deal breaker at all. ("Hey! I'm up here!")
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Music Game IX 7 seconds ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 38 seconds ago
- › Hegel HD12 DSD DAC 38 seconds ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 2 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3