Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 145

post #2161 of 11243
Thread Starter 
LAMP LOLOLOLOLOL
post #2162 of 11243

I thought it was a meat cleaver with a very thin handle.

post #2163 of 11243

700

post #2164 of 11243

We're definitely not starved for variety this month. Warren and Doc have been working overtime to turn out all these excellent avatars.

 

beerchug.gif

post #2165 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

We're definitely not starved for variety this month. Warren and Doc have been working overtime to turn out all these excellent avatars.

 

beerchug.gif

They're artists! 

post #2166 of 11243
In medieval times, the jester was the only one allowed to mock the King and the Court - and that served an important purpose of keeping the Court from becoming only full of sycophants. Just consider us as all jesters who have nothing but the utmost respect for the tyrant that rules this vast & mighty Kingdom...

post #2167 of 11243
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

In medieval times, the jester was the only one allowed to mock the King and the Court - and that served an important purpose of keeping the Court from becoming only full of sycophants. Just consider us as all jesters who have nothing but the utmost respect for the tyrant that rules this vast & mighty Kingdom...


So that makes me the master of jesters that every jester secretly hates because I'm not doing work, right?
post #2168 of 11243

joined in and done mine toowink.gif
700

post #2169 of 11243

^ Awesomesauce!

 

I will miss the Pokemon, though. That avatar always put a smile on my face whenever I saw it.

post #2170 of 11243

I'm far too bad at any of this to make own avatar. time to be creative.

post #2171 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

700
I call dibs!!!
post #2172 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post

What he heck's going on here? Someone just sent me a link to all of this, and everyone in this thread is being banned.
How do you like it? tongue.gif
post #2173 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

^ Awesomesauce!

 

I will miss the Pokemon, though. That avatar always put a smile on my face whenever I saw it.

thanksbiggrin.gif
and yes i miss it too lol, i plan to put it back some time later, maybe after january (if jude doesn't ban me that istongue.gif)


Edited by streetdragon - 1/2/13 at 10:28am
post #2174 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

smile.gif  No prob, happy to help!  Here ya go!

 

700

 

Do me one small favor though?  There was no room to put a "TMAC" stamp in the image... so if you could please post a link back to this thread in your sig (you know, to help spread the word), I'd totally appreciate it.  Enjoy! biggrin.gif

It's beautifulbasshead.gif

 

Thank you so much!!! I'll be more than happy to put the link in my sig

 

Cheers!!

 

I have a question though, how do I make the link in my sig to look pretty??Like it just saying TMAC instead of the whole link?

 

Thanks!

 

Edit 2biggrin.gif

 

Nevermind, already got itredface.gif


Edited by Leveler - 1/2/13 at 10:51am
post #2175 of 11243
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Yup... MrViolin. Can you try making a Battle Royal one? xD

you could always have our kind warrenpchi make one with currwaong instead :3 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread