Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 143
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm, making it say "I am Head-Fi" would be a little egomaniacal and shtuff right? After all, we are ALL Head-Fi, collectively. I am Jude maybe?
Um, surely you've forgotten who you're talking to! I can perform sex changes (and even interspecies offspring) if need be. But yes, making Jude a brotha is no problem.
Freakiest one yet! Unlike my other creations, this one scares me a little.
Totally welcome! Though, someone swooped in and jacked it while you were gone ::not naming names::
Again, just reiterate... jgray91's the boss... I just work here.
Any New Year's Resolutions you guys?
For me, I'm gonna try to refrain from correcting grammar and spelling mistakes in the posts that I quote. I don't do it all the time, but everyone once in a while I can't help myself. I'll try to work on that.
Also, more cans.
LOL this is what I get when I just govern the stuff! *shakes fist*
I asked earlier about a Tarantino one
Here are some pictures that could be Jude-ified
(Pics put as spoilers to save space)
This one, while (ironically) not Tarantino, I still think it's perfect for an avatar, I think it would look hilarious (Click to show)
Classic Pulp Fiction poster with Uma (Click to show)
Vincent and Jules (Pulp) (Click to show)
Reservoir Dogs (Click to show)
Yup, shot you an update back here. Because there are four heads, it's literally like doing four avatars. I got a little tired so I'll wrap that one up sometime tomorrow.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't catch you, 0 pressure, finnish whenever you can, after all you are just doing me a big favor :)
Thanks a lot, Your work is amazing, I'm sure it's gonna be killer
No prob, happy to help! Here ya go!
Do me one small favor though? There was no room to put a "TMAC" stamp in the image... so if you could please post a link back to this thread in your sig (you know, to help spread the word), I'd totally appreciate it. Enjoy!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 17 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 46 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2