Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 143
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm, making it say "I am Head-Fi" would be a little egomaniacal and shtuff right? After all, we are ALL Head-Fi, collectively. I am Jude maybe?
Um, surely you've forgotten who you're talking to! I can perform sex changes (and even interspecies offspring) if need be. But yes, making Jude a brotha is no problem.
Freakiest one yet! Unlike my other creations, this one scares me a little.
Totally welcome! Though, someone swooped in and jacked it while you were gone ::not naming names::
Again, just reiterate... jgray91's the boss... I just work here.
Any New Year's Resolutions you guys?
For me, I'm gonna try to refrain from correcting grammar and spelling mistakes in the posts that I quote. I don't do it all the time, but everyone once in a while I can't help myself. I'll try to work on that.
Also, more cans.
LOL this is what I get when I just govern the stuff! *shakes fist*
I asked earlier about a Tarantino one
Here are some pictures that could be Jude-ified
(Pics put as spoilers to save space)
This one, while (ironically) not Tarantino, I still think it's perfect for an avatar, I think it would look hilarious (Click to show)
Classic Pulp Fiction poster with Uma (Click to show)
Vincent and Jules (Pulp) (Click to show)
Reservoir Dogs (Click to show)
Yup, shot you an update back here. Because there are four heads, it's literally like doing four avatars. I got a little tired so I'll wrap that one up sometime tomorrow.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't catch you, 0 pressure, finnish whenever you can, after all you are just doing me a big favor :)
Thanks a lot, Your work is amazing, I'm sure it's gonna be killer
No prob, happy to help! Here ya go!
Do me one small favor though? There was no room to put a "TMAC" stamp in the image... so if you could please post a link back to this thread in your sig (you know, to help spread the word), I'd totally appreciate it. Enjoy!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 28 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 24 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2