Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 143
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmm, making it say "I am Head-Fi" would be a little egomaniacal and shtuff right? After all, we are ALL Head-Fi, collectively. I am Jude maybe?
Um, surely you've forgotten who you're talking to! I can perform sex changes (and even interspecies offspring) if need be. But yes, making Jude a brotha is no problem.
Freakiest one yet! Unlike my other creations, this one scares me a little.
Totally welcome! Though, someone swooped in and jacked it while you were gone ::not naming names::
Again, just reiterate... jgray91's the boss... I just work here.
Any New Year's Resolutions you guys?
For me, I'm gonna try to refrain from correcting grammar and spelling mistakes in the posts that I quote. I don't do it all the time, but everyone once in a while I can't help myself. I'll try to work on that.
Also, more cans.
LOL this is what I get when I just govern the stuff! *shakes fist*
I asked earlier about a Tarantino one
Here are some pictures that could be Jude-ified
(Pics put as spoilers to save space)
This one, while (ironically) not Tarantino, I still think it's perfect for an avatar, I think it would look hilarious (Click to show)
Classic Pulp Fiction poster with Uma (Click to show)
Vincent and Jules (Pulp) (Click to show)
Reservoir Dogs (Click to show)
Yup, shot you an update back here. Because there are four heads, it's literally like doing four avatars. I got a little tired so I'll wrap that one up sometime tomorrow.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't catch you, 0 pressure, finnish whenever you can, after all you are just doing me a big favor :)
Thanks a lot, Your work is amazing, I'm sure it's gonna be killer
No prob, happy to help! Here ya go!
Do me one small favor though? There was no room to put a "TMAC" stamp in the image... so if you could please post a link back to this thread in your sig (you know, to help spread the word), I'd totally appreciate it. Enjoy!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 58 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB members - V4.08 BETA firmware... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2