Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 140

post #2086 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Surprisingly, I am drawing a total blank for next month.  I thought I had a pretty good idea for March, but then I forgot it.

 

Oh wait, now I remember!  LMAO, better we don't do it, I have a feeling it might irritate her.  wink.gif

post #2087 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Surprisingly, I am drawing a total blank for next month.  I thought I had a pretty good idea for March, but then I forgot it.

 

 

And of course the month after that will be Aping Argyris' Avatar April, sprinkling cuteness Sakaki-san all around the forum.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Oh wait, now I remember!  LMAO, better we don't do it, I have a feeling it might irritate her.  wink.gif

 

 

I think I know what you're thinking of. It's strange that I never visit that thread. Maybe I should start.


Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 5:48am
post #2088 of 11237

OK Warren, I had an idea....about to send you a PM with request.smile.gif

post #2089 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

And of course the month after that will be Aping Argyris' Avatar April, sprinkling cuteness Sakaki-san all around the forum.

 

I've never been more happy that there's no month starting with "w"... wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Oh wait, now I remember!  LMAO, better we don't do it, I have a feeling it might irritate her.  wink.gif

 

I think I know what you're thinking of. It's strange that I never visit that thread. Maybe I should start.

 

It can be an acquired taste, but I think you'd like it.  Bit hard to just "jump into" though.  Still, you'll see a lot of familiar faces.

post #2090 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

OK Warren, I had an idea....about to send you a PM with request.smile.gif

 

Roger roger.  smile.gif

post #2091 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Roger roger.  smile.gif

If you think it's dumb, just say so and I'll try to come up with something else. I'm runing on about 3.5 hours of sleep....lol. Oh, and don't forget the obligatory subtle TMAC!

post #2092 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

If you think it's dumb, just say so and I'll try to come up with something else. I'm runing on about 3.5 hours of sleep....lol. Oh, and don't forget the obligatory subtle TMAC!
3.5 hours! I have none... I took a nap from 4-9 pm last year, and have stayed up ever since! Yup, no sleep this year! eek.gif
post #2093 of 11237

That's true. I haven't slept all year!

 

Plus, I've got something I'm going to do in a few hours, so I might as well stay up now. I'm not sure I should do this thing. It's something I'm doing merely to satisfy my burning curiosity. We get The Hub as part of our extensive rainbow of available channels. It's a joint effort by Discovery and Hasbro and airs a lot of animated shows. I think you have all the clues you need to decrypt what I'm going to do.

 

BTW, staying up like this without sleeping makes my voice go hoarse, and usually by noon my eyelids start to flutter. I'm also shy in real life, despite my gregarious and long-winded posts on Head-Fi. biggrin.gif


Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 6:14am
post #2094 of 11237

Thanks Warren! beerchug.gif

post #2095 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Thanks Warren! beerchug.gif


wink.gif  Anytime!

post #2096 of 11237

Too awesome for words! (Well, except for these ones. These are awesome words).

post #2097 of 11237

Not sure about Feb.,  but I have always been a fan and participant in mustache March!

post #2098 of 11237
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post


No rush.  Also, you should re-post your blog post in Mupp's thread.  She had an open call for 2012 reflections a couple of days ago.
Already did, you might've missed it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/626954/the-diary-entries-of-a-little-girl-who-is-now-30-part-2/4095#post_8991509
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post


Oh wait, now I remember!  LMAO, better we don't do it, I have a feeling it might irritate her.  wink.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOOL. Not enough making Currawong our patron deity mod, we're aiming for a patron saint(ess? -ette?) too?
post #2099 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Too awesome for words! (Well, except for these ones. These are awesome words).

 

LOL!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelli View Post

Not sure about Feb.,  but I have always been a fan and participant in mustache March!

 

Is that anything like Movember?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post


No rush.  Also, you should re-post your blog post in Mupp's thread.  She had an open call for 2012 reflections a couple of days ago.

 

Already did, you might've missed it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/626954/the-diary-entries-of-a-little-girl-who-is-now-30-part-2/4095#post_8991509

 

Dang it!  I totally missed that.  Have been spotty checking threads lately - except for this one.  wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post


Oh wait, now I remember!  LMAO, better we don't do it, I have a feeling it might irritate her.  wink.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOOL. Not enough making Currawong our patron deity mod, we're aiming for a patron saint(ess? -ette?) too?

 

I think it'd be funny as schiit, but she might not feel the same.  smile.gif

post #2100 of 11237
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Is that anything like Movember?

 

Yes, but 2012 was the first year I have heard of Movember.  It seemed to get a lot of hype.  My co-workers and I, however, have been participating in Mustache March for years.  Maybe I have been out of the loop, but it seems like Movember is the "Johnny Come Lately" of mustache months.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread