Is it just me or is anyone unable to replace their avatar? I keep pressing replace avatar and it doesn't change...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Weird. It worked for me, though of course I changed it hours ago. Maybe it was glitching for you guys at the time because I can see planx's JJ avatar, and Twin's is different from before, though not obviously a JJ one (maybe I'm missing something).
Boss? Oh no, you're the boss. I just work here.
Ah, much better now. I reuploaded my avatar as a PNG. No more ugly jpeg compression artifacts around the words.
Now, here's a premature question. What about February?
Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 3:17am
I was thinking about something like Forgotten Friends February, where we all pick a Head-Fi'er who has seemingly or actually moved on but who gave a lot to this site, and honor them for a month. Mine would have to be Uncle Erik. He hasn't posted in over a year, but I remember him popping into threads all the time and it was always amusing to see what he had written. He had a great calming influence, too, and usually got touchy situations sorted out quickly.
Edited by wink - 1/1/13 at 4:19am
There's a secret message in the post above which can only be decoded by it being the most recent post and showing up in the post abstract on the general forum page, so now that this one's here you'll never know what it is. Mwahahahaha!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Music Game IX 17 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB SDXC Memory Card Up To 80MB/s 2 minutes ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ears and how to clean them properly. 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3