Is it just me or is anyone unable to replace their avatar? I keep pressing replace avatar and it doesn't change...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Weird. It worked for me, though of course I changed it hours ago. Maybe it was glitching for you guys at the time because I can see planx's JJ avatar, and Twin's is different from before, though not obviously a JJ one (maybe I'm missing something).
Boss? Oh no, you're the boss. I just work here.
Ah, much better now. I reuploaded my avatar as a PNG. No more ugly jpeg compression artifacts around the words.
Now, here's a premature question. What about February?
Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 3:17am
I was thinking about something like Forgotten Friends February, where we all pick a Head-Fi'er who has seemingly or actually moved on but who gave a lot to this site, and honor them for a month. Mine would have to be Uncle Erik. He hasn't posted in over a year, but I remember him popping into threads all the time and it was always amusing to see what he had written. He had a great calming influence, too, and usually got touchy situations sorted out quickly.
Edited by wink - 1/1/13 at 4:19am
There's a secret message in the post above which can only be decoded by it being the most recent post and showing up in the post abstract on the general forum page, so now that this one's here you'll never know what it is. Mwahahahaha!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 25 seconds ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 42 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 47 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Can anyone recommend me a custom cable for my k10? 2 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm 4 minutes ago
- › Best desktop speakers that have XLR ins? 4 minutes ago
- › Budget Dac/amp discussion fiio e10k,nuforce udac 3, centrance... 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2