Is it just me or is anyone unable to replace their avatar? I keep pressing replace avatar and it doesn't change...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/23/15 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Weird. It worked for me, though of course I changed it hours ago. Maybe it was glitching for you guys at the time because I can see planx's JJ avatar, and Twin's is different from before, though not obviously a JJ one (maybe I'm missing something).
Boss? Oh no, you're the boss. I just work here.
Ah, much better now. I reuploaded my avatar as a PNG. No more ugly jpeg compression artifacts around the words.
Now, here's a premature question. What about February?
Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 3:17am
I was thinking about something like Forgotten Friends February, where we all pick a Head-Fi'er who has seemingly or actually moved on but who gave a lot to this site, and honor them for a month. Mine would have to be Uncle Erik. He hasn't posted in over a year, but I remember him popping into threads all the time and it was always amusing to see what he had written. He had a great calming influence, too, and usually got touchy situations sorted out quickly.
Edited by wink - 1/1/13 at 4:19am
There's a secret message in the post above which can only be decoded by it being the most recent post and showing up in the post abstract on the general forum page, so now that this one's here you'll never know what it is. Mwahahahaha!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 12 seconds ago
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 20 seconds ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 21 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Inexpensive Portable Sources Recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2