Is it just me or is anyone unable to replace their avatar? I keep pressing replace avatar and it doesn't change...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Weird. It worked for me, though of course I changed it hours ago. Maybe it was glitching for you guys at the time because I can see planx's JJ avatar, and Twin's is different from before, though not obviously a JJ one (maybe I'm missing something).
Boss? Oh no, you're the boss. I just work here.
Ah, much better now. I reuploaded my avatar as a PNG. No more ugly jpeg compression artifacts around the words.
Now, here's a premature question. What about February?
Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 3:17am
I was thinking about something like Forgotten Friends February, where we all pick a Head-Fi'er who has seemingly or actually moved on but who gave a lot to this site, and honor them for a month. Mine would have to be Uncle Erik. He hasn't posted in over a year, but I remember him popping into threads all the time and it was always amusing to see what he had written. He had a great calming influence, too, and usually got touchy situations sorted out quickly.
Edited by wink - 1/1/13 at 4:19am
There's a secret message in the post above which can only be decoded by it being the most recent post and showing up in the post abstract on the general forum page, so now that this one's here you'll never know what it is. Mwahahahaha!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 8 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)