Is it just me or is anyone unable to replace their avatar? I keep pressing replace avatar and it doesn't change...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/23/15 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Weird. It worked for me, though of course I changed it hours ago. Maybe it was glitching for you guys at the time because I can see planx's JJ avatar, and Twin's is different from before, though not obviously a JJ one (maybe I'm missing something).
Boss? Oh no, you're the boss. I just work here.
Ah, much better now. I reuploaded my avatar as a PNG. No more ugly jpeg compression artifacts around the words.
Now, here's a premature question. What about February?
Edited by Argyris - 1/1/13 at 3:17am
I was thinking about something like Forgotten Friends February, where we all pick a Head-Fi'er who has seemingly or actually moved on but who gave a lot to this site, and honor them for a month. Mine would have to be Uncle Erik. He hasn't posted in over a year, but I remember him popping into threads all the time and it was always amusing to see what he had written. He had a great calming influence, too, and usually got touchy situations sorted out quickly.
Edited by wink - 1/1/13 at 4:19am
There's a secret message in the post above which can only be decoded by it being the most recent post and showing up in the post abstract on the general forum page, so now that this one's here you'll never know what it is. Mwahahahaha!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Band Name Game II 24 seconds ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Leaving headphones plugged in, turn my mixer on and off? 39 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Wanting to make diy cables for my Alpha Dogs 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New To The World of Audio 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2