HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY JUDE JANUARY!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 2/25/15 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 137
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can barely see it is Jude's face though :(
Plus he looks really scary
Yup, no rest for the wicked line cooks of the world....lol. The boss's pets all wanted the night off or to leave early....
Antberg, where are you? Got something for ya!
TrollDragon, Silent One's skipping this month, so "Silence of the Jude" is all yours...
BTW, congrats on the hassle-free CIEM process thus far. Now the waiting game begins.
I don't think Jude's seen them yet. He's probably taking some time off with the fams. With any luck, he'll come back to a schiit ton of Jude avatars!
Looks good on ya!
Yeah, but it's tradition to jump the gun anyway.
LOL, that's true. Bowei, you got any ideas for an alternative? Maybe Doc or I could whip up something for you. It's the panda part that makes it kinda tough... not that many flicks about pandas TBH.
Dammit, well at least you'll be around plenty of people celebrating!
It was the opposite, unfortunately...I was surrounded by miserable crabby people all night....lol
I Think Ima jump into Tmac this month. J.J (Jude January) sounds great, and some of the pics are BRILLIANT, I wish I had photoshop skills, or even photoshop at all
happy new year everyone
Wait! Isn't there a movie about restaurant/hospitality workers messing with customers? With Dane Cook or something like that?
Just let us know what you'd like! You know we always take care of ya!
You should, you totally should! Welcome to TMAC! Sorry about your avatar...
It's all in good fun - just a way to poke fun at pay homage to the illustrious founder of this community!
You're free to pick any of the ones done so far I believe...unless someone objects. Or you can make a custom request as well... speaking of, which Tarantino movie?
Also, Argy and Archimedes... did you guys want customs? Or will be choosing from the line-up?
You're probably thinking of Waiting, which I've never actually seen...lol. In my case tonight it was the other employees who were all miserable.... would have had a better time hanging out out front with some of the regulars, I'm sure.
As far as a custom, I haven't had a burst of inspiration yet...that's why I started off basic. If i think of something, I will let you know...thanks!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Looking for a great all-rounder headphone, $400 budget 27 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 50 seconds ago
- › Westone Signature W-series W50 & W60 1 minute ago
- › Headphones For Music, Gaming & Films [Anything Better Than My DT990... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3