HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY JUDE JANUARY!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 137
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can barely see it is Jude's face though :(
Plus he looks really scary
Yup, no rest for the wicked line cooks of the world....lol. The boss's pets all wanted the night off or to leave early....
Antberg, where are you? Got something for ya!
TrollDragon, Silent One's skipping this month, so "Silence of the Jude" is all yours...
BTW, congrats on the hassle-free CIEM process thus far. Now the waiting game begins.
I don't think Jude's seen them yet. He's probably taking some time off with the fams. With any luck, he'll come back to a schiit ton of Jude avatars!
Looks good on ya!
Yeah, but it's tradition to jump the gun anyway.
LOL, that's true. Bowei, you got any ideas for an alternative? Maybe Doc or I could whip up something for you. It's the panda part that makes it kinda tough... not that many flicks about pandas TBH.
Dammit, well at least you'll be around plenty of people celebrating!
It was the opposite, unfortunately...I was surrounded by miserable crabby people all night....lol
I Think Ima jump into Tmac this month. J.J (Jude January) sounds great, and some of the pics are BRILLIANT, I wish I had photoshop skills, or even photoshop at all
happy new year everyone
Wait! Isn't there a movie about restaurant/hospitality workers messing with customers? With Dane Cook or something like that?
Just let us know what you'd like! You know we always take care of ya!
You should, you totally should! Welcome to TMAC! Sorry about your avatar...
It's all in good fun - just a way to poke fun at pay homage to the illustrious founder of this community!
You're free to pick any of the ones done so far I believe...unless someone objects. Or you can make a custom request as well... speaking of, which Tarantino movie?
Also, Argy and Archimedes... did you guys want customs? Or will be choosing from the line-up?
You're probably thinking of Waiting, which I've never actually seen...lol. In my case tonight it was the other employees who were all miserable.... would have had a better time hanging out out front with some of the regulars, I'm sure.
As far as a custom, I haven't had a burst of inspiration yet...that's why I started off basic. If i think of something, I will let you know...thanks!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Denon D5000 with Martin Audio Coco Rosewood Extra Deep Cups +... 16 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Alclair Two-Way Universal 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] MEElectronics M-DUO: The Treasured IEMs Under $100 3 minutes ago
- › headphones in dorm 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)