Yeah, I still have no idea who or what that even is...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there's a difference between selecting a theme for, "Here's what I want to do for an avatar," and "Here's a choice that will be meaningful to other people so that they get involved."
She's not. It should be Annovember....
But really though, I think I agree in principle not to use someone's favorite hottie as the theme. But I guess we vote for a reason. I'll go with whatever y'all wanna do.
Well, if I had to vote "no" for just of these, it would be no for Nozomi. I didn't know who she was, and I still don't know why she's more important than many other actresses/models, other than her name begins with N. I can understand how it could seem hip or cool among the anime crowd or people intimately acquainted with Japense culture, but I think the average person on this site won't get it either. I just don't get the fun in that choice.
She doesn't look so hot with the short hair she is sporting for her more recent gig.....(IMO). The longer hair suits her much more, I think.
She's like Morena Baccarin. Neck's too long (which is why Morena worked well for the serpent alien race look in V). Doesn't work with short hair.
I wasn't thinking you would cheat. But there's always the possibility of a simple mistake. I certainly make my fair share!
Whats AnNovember and how is there 14 votes already?
Read the other posts on this page. The 14 votes is a joke.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 57 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a solid state amp for the AKG K7XX 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Need a new set of < $450 cans! 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2