Yeah, I still have no idea who or what that even is...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/31/15 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And there's a difference between selecting a theme for, "Here's what I want to do for an avatar," and "Here's a choice that will be meaningful to other people so that they get involved."
She's not. It should be Annovember....
But really though, I think I agree in principle not to use someone's favorite hottie as the theme. But I guess we vote for a reason. I'll go with whatever y'all wanna do.
Well, if I had to vote "no" for just of these, it would be no for Nozomi. I didn't know who she was, and I still don't know why she's more important than many other actresses/models, other than her name begins with N. I can understand how it could seem hip or cool among the anime crowd or people intimately acquainted with Japense culture, but I think the average person on this site won't get it either. I just don't get the fun in that choice.
She doesn't look so hot with the short hair she is sporting for her more recent gig.....(IMO). The longer hair suits her much more, I think.
She's like Morena Baccarin. Neck's too long (which is why Morena worked well for the serpent alien race look in V). Doesn't work with short hair.
I wasn't thinking you would cheat. But there's always the possibility of a simple mistake. I certainly make my fair share!
Whats AnNovember and how is there 14 votes already?
Read the other posts on this page. The 14 votes is a joke.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 Uber Pickup only MINT 35 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 44 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2