Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As long as we're on the subjects of naughtiness and November, wouldn't "NwAvGuy November" be an absolute riot?
NOTE TO JUDE & CURRAWONG: THAT WAS TOTALLY A JOKE - IN NO WAY SERIOUS - please don't hurt me...
I want to participate!
D: Obobskivatar combo breaking!
Edited by devouringone3 - 10/8/12 at 8:01pm
That. Would. Be...hahahahaha. I don't even want to say or imagine.
But seriously. MOVEMBER! Who doesn't like epic facial hair?
I wasn't under the impression it had to be a picture of us ourselves. I'd fail at that too, haha.
I've got my Movember pic ready to go when the time comes....but it is definitely not me....lol.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 52 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 Vs IE800...?? 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2