Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 11:17 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As long as we're on the subjects of naughtiness and November, wouldn't "NwAvGuy November" be an absolute riot?
NOTE TO JUDE & CURRAWONG: THAT WAS TOTALLY A JOKE - IN NO WAY SERIOUS - please don't hurt me...
I want to participate!
D: Obobskivatar combo breaking!
Edited by devouringone3 - 10/8/12 at 8:01pm
That. Would. Be...hahahahaha. I don't even want to say or imagine.
But seriously. MOVEMBER! Who doesn't like epic facial hair?
I wasn't under the impression it had to be a picture of us ourselves. I'd fail at that too, haha.
I've got my Movember pic ready to go when the time comes....but it is definitely not me....lol.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 2 seconds ago
- › Best desktop speakers that have XLR ins? 8 seconds ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 9 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2