Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 11:17 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As long as we're on the subjects of naughtiness and November, wouldn't "NwAvGuy November" be an absolute riot?
NOTE TO JUDE & CURRAWONG: THAT WAS TOTALLY A JOKE - IN NO WAY SERIOUS - please don't hurt me...
I want to participate!
D: Obobskivatar combo breaking!
Edited by devouringone3 - 10/8/12 at 8:01pm
That. Would. Be...hahahahaha. I don't even want to say or imagine.
But seriously. MOVEMBER! Who doesn't like epic facial hair?
I wasn't under the impression it had to be a picture of us ourselves. I'd fail at that too, haha.
I've got my Movember pic ready to go when the time comes....but it is definitely not me....lol.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2