Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 10/19/15 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 4/25/16 at 2:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 772
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Great to see a renewed presence here.
On "Ginger," I remember watching NHK World TV and learning Japanese women tend to increase their consumption of Ginger during winter to aid blood circulation and warm the body. Although I'm in SoCal, think I'm gonna try some in tea just for the adventure of having something new.
In keeping with Valentines Day.
Feathered a bit because I wrote it on the back of a chocolate box XD. I should get some blank Rhodia Oxford paper I guess.
Edited by Tangster - 2/14/16 at 12:57pm
That's a very lovely shade of pink. It's not saccharine like the more reddish and vibrant shades usually associated with things like Valentine's Day, so it looks like it would be quite versatile.
I have a bottle of Kosumosu (I believe it's one of the only Iro bottles I have). I've found that it errs to a more diluted, "peachy" colour than in the picture - actually if the label wasn't showing I would have sworn that was Tsutsuji. (Handwriting in the picture is fantastic though)
Any love for Tomoe? I'm finding that 90% of my time writing by hand has been on the Techo, the Tomoe white is slightly off-white in the nicest way, really pleasant to the eyes. Not full-on ivory, which I dislike. I only have one Dotpad left, so I might try one of these in the future.
I've been awfully busy with school, just started my first year of college, I'm working on an electrical engineering degree, which means a ton of work haha.
Hmm... gluten-free, you say? Well, since you mention it...
Did you know that the 'gluten-free' industry has become half-scam, unfortunately.
- There are loads of 'gluten-free' products whose ordinary competitors are also gluten-free, anyway, as standard, and at drastically-lower price
- Although some humans do, indeed, have sensitivity to gluten, this is often substantially due (and/or exacerbated by) other factors that pervert the function of the immune system - a major example of this, which alopathic medicine and dentistry disgracefully sweep under the carpet, is that of heavy metal intoxication (mercury being at the top of that particular tree). I can explain more, but I'll spare you.
- GMO wheat has a much higher chance of irritating the human immune system, because the human immune system may realise that it is abnormal (the human digestive system has an enormous part to play, in the human immune system, with a complex interplay of immune-modulatory compounds generated by gut-resident bacteria, and the fact that long-term inflammatory immune-response in the gut tissues can lead to increased permeability of those tissues, and thus increased potential for undesirable molecules to enter the bloodstream and cause immune dysfunction throughout the body). GMO wheat (and corn) are becoming ever-more difficult to avoid, in one's daily diet, even outside the USA.
- GMO foods contain (relatively-speaking) massive amounts of glyphosate (they are genetically-modified, amongst other things, specifically to resist the effects of glyphosate, which would otherwise kill the crop plant itself). There is increasing evidence that glyphosate may be extremely toxic, not only to plants, but also to animals, including human beings.
On a different note - is it just me or is this one of the maddest threads on Head-fi? LOL
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 36 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 38 seconds ago
- › Best DAC from $1500 to $2500 (or so) Can anything beat the Eastern... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse