I may have to redact that last statement.....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 768
post #11506 of 11512
8/5/15 at 5:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #11507 of 11512
8/5/15 at 12:04pm
post #11508 of 11512
8/6/15 at 4:22am
post #11509 of 11512
8/13/15 at 4:24am
post #11510 of 11512
8/16/15 at 11:23am
post #11511 of 11512
8/17/15 at 9:09pm
Only you lately.
.... but we live in hope.....
Anothe half of the month passed showing sporadic interest in this once delightsome and prolifically visited thread.
post #11512 of 11512
8/25/15 at 1:00am
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Currently, there are 3378 Active Users (641 Members and 2737 Guests)
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 second ago
- › Oppo HA-1 with Mac Mini HDMI/USB Conflict 25 seconds ago
- › Introduction and 2 Recommendations! 28 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 46 seconds ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr & Lyr 2 Tube Compatibility List 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2