I realize that there's a dedicated thread for this, but I think it'd be more apt to come back to the motherthread to offer my most sincere condolences to Achmed's family. I can't claim to know him as well as some of the core members here, but I don't think that makes the news any less shocking. It's not going to be the same without him here.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 7/6/15 at 12:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 750
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Please clarify "analogies" in relation to "authors". The analogies also have their authors.
A side remark, no squabble rousing intended, - Zamyatin's work is wasted on and impenetrable for the minds manufactured by our present day culture.
Doh! Sorry - I meant "anthologies". I organize my audio books by author, with each author having their own directory on my drive. Each book is then put into a subdirectory under each author. Since anthologies have multiple authors per book, I keep all anthologies in one directory named "anthologies".
For the count I gave, I counted the number of author directories I have on the drive. I did not take the time to try to figure out how many authors are included in all the books in the anthologies folder. I happen to really enjoy short stories, so I have a lot of anthologies, such as a large number of "The Year's Best Science Fiction" that were for many years compiled by Gardner Dozois.
Finally moving the listening room this weekend. 10 minutes east and welcomed!
Which reminds me, have you listened to the fostex TE-05 since it's retail release? I'm curious whether they changed the tuning prior to release or not.
Sexy September was last year's, some people might want to do that again. I know somebody is going to do Tyll dancing in that really revealing clothing again. Somebody always does it.
Then "Stone Septemer" is in order...
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 46 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 48 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM tips? 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion... 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Need help to choose an IE 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3