Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 744

post #11146 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post


I will! Probably not this trip, my dance card is full... redface.gif

Heck, I better get my @ss in gear this morning or I can forget Texas altogether - I'm going to miss my plane! tongue.gif

BBQ baby

 

there was this place we ate at in Dallas YRS ago.

I'm trying to remember the name, it felt like New York - the people were really cool.

 

We were just taking our mountain bikes through there (we did a X-country trip like that after I graduated high school - 

using our mountain bikes, trains sometimes, and Buses...

 

we went from NYC to Tempe, AZ!!

post #11147 of 11310

:beerchug:

I'd love to do that even today!

post #11148 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

:beerchug:

I'd love to do that even today!

Me too!

Especially now that I got some incredible portable Hi-fi!!!!

never thought I'd share this pic!!

but my wifey caught me meditating in our back lot...

 

and when I went to choose a pic, I remembered that I learned how to do

this at a Zendo during that trip to Arizona!!!!

post #11149 of 11310
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

 

Me too!

Especially now that I got some incredible portable Hi-fi!!!!

 

never thought I'd share this pic!!

but my wifey caught me meditating in our back lot...

 

and when I went to choose a pic, I remembered that I learned how to do

this at a Zendo during that trip to Arizona!!!!

Whoa, that's some good livin' right there! thumbsup.gif

post #11150 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

Me too!

Especially now that I got some incredible portable Hi-fi!!!!

never thought I'd share this pic!!

but my wifey caught me meditating in our back lot...

 

and when I went to choose a pic, I remembered that I learned how to do

this at a Zendo during that trip to Arizona!!!!

"I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever was, to listen to cans, is my real test. To train my ears is the caaaauuuusse.

 

I will travel across the land, searching for companiiiessss. Each uber-can to understand, the sonic jesus insiiiiiiiidddee.

 

Mike Mercer (Gotta Hear em All) It's cans and I. I know it's my destiny, Mike Mercer, OOOOO, you're my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend."

 

-Mike Mercer's Official Theme Song

post #11151 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

"I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever was, to listen to cans, is my real test. To train my ears is the caaaauuuusse.

 

I will travel across the land, searching for companiiiessss. Each uber-can to understand, the sonic jesus insiiiiiiiidddee.

 

Mike Mercer (Gotta Hear em All) It's cans and I. I know it's my destiny, Mike Mercer, OOOOO, you're my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend."

 

-Mike Mercer's Official Theme Song

dude

this was awesome

 

cuz you actually scared the sh-- outta me!!

LMAO

 

I was reading this like: "I didn't say any of this, is someone out there pretending to be me?"

 

but it rocks Panda!!

post #11152 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

dude

this was awesome

 

cuz you actually scared the sh-- outta me!!

LMAO

 

I was reading this like: "I didn't say any of this, is someone out there pretending to be me?"

 

but it rocks Panda!!

:bigsmile_face: I'll take it you know it's a parody of Pokemon's famous English Theme song

 

It went with the jingle quite well imo.

post #11153 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

:bigsmile_face: I'll take it you know it's a parody of Pokemon's famous English Theme song

 

It went with the jingle quite well imo.

I didn't know!

But I suspected, knowing you, it was something like that,

so I ran it by my nephew - and he told me  ;)

post #11154 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

I didn't know!

But I suspected, knowing you, it was something like that,

so I ran it by my nephew - and he told me  ;)

+1 to your nephew.

 

If only I can get that parody recorded, oh gawd.

post #11155 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

"I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever was, to listen to cans, is my real test. To train my ears is the caaaauuuusse.

 

I will travel across the land, searching for companiiiessss. Each uber-can to understand, the sonic jesus insiiiiiiiidddee.

 

Mike Mercer (Gotta Hear em All) It's cans and I. I know it's my destiny, Mike Mercer, OOOOO, you're my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend."

 

-Mike Mercer's Official Theme Song

 

As somebody who is currently working through the Indigo League on Netflix, this literally made me laugh out loud.

 

Now we need to do a Pokerap-inspired theme for Mike.

post #11156 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 
"I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever was, to listen to cans, is my real test. To train my ears is the caaaauuuusse.

I will travel across the land, searching for companiiiessss. Each uber-can to understand, the sonic jesus insiiiiiiiidddee.

Mike Mercer (Gotta Hear em All) It's cans and I. I know it's my destiny, Mike Mercer, OOOOO, you're my best friend, in a world we must defeeeend."

-Mike Mercer's Official Theme Song

As somebody who is currently working through the Indigo League on Netflix, this literally made me laugh out loud.

Now we need to do a Pokerap-inspired theme for Mike.
Haha me and the lady friend are going to start watching the Indigo League tomorrow afternoon! smily_headphones1.gif
post #11157 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Haha me and the lady friend are going to start watching the Indigo League tomorrow afternoon! smily_headphones1.gif

:thumb: Perhaps, it's the one recently pictured... great to see things working out.

post #11158 of 11310

Anonymous April anyone?

post #11159 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Anonymous April anyone?

Like this? 

 

post #11160 of 11310
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Anonymous April anyone?

Aye :ph34r: put on the masks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post
 

Like this? 

 

But not these masks :ph34r:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread