Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 738

post #11056 of 11290

I'm the one who brought it up, so I couldn't say anything else.

 

+5

post #11057 of 11290

thumbsup.gif

post #11058 of 11290

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

post #11059 of 11290

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

post #11060 of 11290

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

post #11061 of 11290
1051028
1051028
1051028
1051028
1051028
post #11062 of 11290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

I'm the one who brought it up, so I couldn't say anything else.

 

+5

 

Will you formally PM MM to let him know he's been TMAC'd?

:popcorn:

post #11063 of 11290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

Will you formally PM MM to let him know he's been TMAC'd?

:popcorn:

 

Absolutely. I've just sent it now.

post #11064 of 11290

Great!

post #11065 of 11290

And so it begins!

post #11066 of 11290

This is going to be fun!

 

Assuming, of course, he doesn't mind. I never heard back from him, though he hasn't been on Head-Fi for a few days so I'm sure he's just super busy somewhere. With any luck he's out there riling up the snobiophiles some more.

post #11067 of 11290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

This is going to be fun!

 

Assuming, of course, he doesn't mind. I never heard back from him, though he hasn't been on Head-Fi for a few days so I'm sure he's just super busy somewhere. With any luck he's out there riling up the snobiophiles some more.

 

I think we should go back to the origins of this thread, and everybody use the same image.....bring on the confusion! 

post #11068 of 11290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post
 

 

I think we should go back to the origins of this thread, and everybody use the same image.....bring on the confusion! 

 

I agree. I loved how that worked out when it was Scotty, or Tyll, or our own personalized Guttenberg/Animal Friends/AAAA avatars.

post #11069 of 11290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

This is going to be fun!

 

Assuming, of course, he doesn't mind. I never heard back from him, though he hasn't been on Head-Fi for a few days so I'm sure he's just super busy somewhere. With any luck he's out there riling up the snobiophiles some more.

 

I'll make sure he knows about it.  :D 

post #11070 of 11290
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread