If she steals them, then that means we can't burn them (see earlier in the thread).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 735
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh, and the Mrs gave me fresh cut pineapple tonight. It definitely could have used a side of cheese. YMMV,... :-)
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and suggest she merely tried to charm them away to see if you really like her.
Yeah, I thought about it afterward. "Earlier" could imply any of the previous 734 pages. Here you go:
Well, if you've got three pairs, you could spare at least one! Actually, if somebody were going to use wooden Grado cups to cook meat, I'd go with the Bushmills x Grado ones. Nice, aged wood infused with whiskey! That would make for some nice smoked salmon, or beef, or horse.
It's that horse meat. Got me incapacitated. Jeff needs to shower more.
Back and all revved up to sniff as many glands as they'll allow me.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 41 seconds ago
- › Closed Back Headphones: Stepping Up From A Lawton TH600 Advice Needed 1 minute ago
- › Need help for choose headphones amp 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy a new pair or earbuds. What brand/model should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)