Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 735

post #11011 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

We were just talking about you, Mr. Horse. Well, before TwinQY disappeared again, that is. Very mysterious, that one.
uh oh, talking about me? That's never good. Good things never come from talking about the horse.

I'm other news I found a female horse companion, and turns out she's a newly discovered audiophile. Here she is enjoying my Grados. Almost stole em too.
post #11012 of 11241

If she steals them, then that means we can't burn them (see earlier in the thread).

post #11013 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Get Apex oh my lord get apex. It's the best launcher I've used yet. Trebuchet by CM was alright, but apex is leagues better than anything I've used yet.
I tried it out. Not bad, but it needs to be configured and I'm too lazy to do it right now. I'll reinstall it tomorrow and give it another shot,...

Oh, and the Mrs gave me fresh cut pineapple tonight. It definitely could have used a side of cheese. YMMV,... :-)
post #11014 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post
 
 
I'm other news I found a female horse companion, and turns out she's a newly discovered audiophile. Here she is enjoying my Grados. Almost stole em too.

 

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and suggest she merely tried to charm them away to see if you really like her. :normal_smile :

post #11015 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post


Oh come on, what is a man supposed to do when he's politely invited to smell some anal glands?

 

First....

 

And then.....

 

post #11016 of 11241

I couldn't run fast enough! :normal_smile : 

post #11017 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post


Oh come on, what is a man supposed to do when he's politely invited to smell some anal glands?

 

post #11018 of 11241

Yeah, after I've reached safe harbour! :D

post #11019 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

If she steals them, then that means we can't burn them (see earlier in the thread).
linkkkkkk?
post #11020 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


linkkkkkk?

 

Yeah, I thought about it afterward. "Earlier" could imply any of the previous 734 pages. Here you go:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/630723/themed-monthly-avatar-committee-tmac-discussion-thread/10965#post_10272681

post #11021 of 11241

I was sticking up for the horse - still need to learn how to ride one. :p

post #11022 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

Has he got any with the wooden cups? We could burn those to slow barbecue the meat, and I'll bet they'll impart a nice flavor.
aggh no not my previous SR-80's!! I happen to have 3 pairs of wood cups for these....
post #11023 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post


aggh no not my previous SR-80's!! I happen to have 3 pairs of wood cups for these....

 

Well, if you've got three pairs, you could spare at least one! Actually, if somebody were going to use wooden Grado cups to cook meat, I'd go with the Bushmills x Grado ones. Nice, aged wood infused with whiskey! That would make for some nice smoked salmon, or beef, or horse. :p

post #11024 of 11241

Hmmm, you make me wanna go to the beach and smoke salmon... maybe March!

post #11025 of 11241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

We were just talking about you, Mr. Horse. Well, before TwinQY disappeared again, that is. Very mysterious, that one.

It's that horse meat. Got me incapacitated. Jeff needs to shower more.

 

Back and all revved up to sniff as many glands as they'll allow me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread