- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 73
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Okay folks, as is the custom here, we pretty much wrap up the custom avatar work about a third of the month through. So, I shall be on hiatus until the end of the month when we start gearing up for Jude January.
But before I close the PSD file on this month, I present the last avatar. By special request of our esteemed thread starter, and in anticipation of the upcoming Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), I hereby present to jgray91...
Definitely the most epic. holy balls. its just awesum. jelly.
What is this? I don't even?!
I sure no one will know what I'm talking about, but I vote than we strip Doc of his title and change it to "perfume-sniffing cat doctor with elephant ears"
Now stay with me on this, but I've been suspicious of exactly the species he had belonged to, ever since he made references to it in the portable thread. I did some research on his background, analyzed our PM exchanges, cross-referenced it with typical cat behaviour and vernacular, and the results seem to speak for themselves. All evidence seems to suggest that he is in fact a grey tabby with abnormally large ears that secretes earwax at a startling rate, enough to sustain his ridiculously indulgent lifestyle through a black market of illegally made scented candles (his ears reek with the dollarama perfume that he bathes in every second Sunday of the month, I have pictures!). I have a report ready to upload onto his facebook, and my thesis is being written as we speak, and will be publicly available sometime this week (for a nominal fee of $34.99)
I also want to bring into light a possible conspiracy theory involving Doc. Now we all know from our popular childhood cartoons the animosity between felines and our beloved canaries. And now, Currawong Christmas. If it still isn't obvious enough, I believe that this whole month has been leading into a ruse set up by the Doctor, in order to lure all the internet-perusing birds out of hiding by making them thinking the abundance in the other bird avatars are a signal from their general Currawong (more on that later) that it's safe to come out into the open. From which he will then stage an elaborate ambush through the internet, crippling the canary faction, and ensuring his victory in the epic war between the animal empires. This is history in the making, and I will devote all my attention and efforts into documenting this (movie tickets are 9.99 a piece, expect a screening sometime February). Although I've also caught wind that my associate will be uploading the feature length film for a limited time on nyaa.
In full disclosure, this is a possible depiction of how the suspect might look like. This was calculated through rigorous simulations on my Pentium 2.
Okay, a little over the top. Just joking people. Doc's happy with his title, I'm just sore I missed my opportunity to scar him for life with that joke of a title. And no, I'm not a furry.
Laugh myself stupid. Well done, now get your water tested for mercury content.
Woah what happened -
Go away -> drunken birthday weekend -> come back -> 100+ posts, and Currawong went ape with the custom gun -> we're now all custom gangers.
If custom titles were bullets - we have blood.
... I sense an impending cracking....
Did you get a birthday spanking? lol
Here's all the choices for this month....http://www.head-fi.org/t/630723/themed-monthly-avatar-committee-tmac-discussion-thread/1035#post_8940570
Of course, next month we may all be banned.....because it will be "Jude January"
Excellent! Our influence is growing...
Welcome to our merry band of irrelevance and monthly avatar synchronization!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 4 seconds ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 27 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 32 seconds ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 36 seconds ago
- › Dynamic Range Compressor in VLC - WOW 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Shure 1840 w/Original Box, Accessoires and Invoice 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2