- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 3/31/15 at 6:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 73
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Okay folks, as is the custom here, we pretty much wrap up the custom avatar work about a third of the month through. So, I shall be on hiatus until the end of the month when we start gearing up for Jude January.
But before I close the PSD file on this month, I present the last avatar. By special request of our esteemed thread starter, and in anticipation of the upcoming Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), I hereby present to jgray91...
Definitely the most epic. holy balls. its just awesum. jelly.
What is this? I don't even?!
I sure no one will know what I'm talking about, but I vote than we strip Doc of his title and change it to "perfume-sniffing cat doctor with elephant ears"
Now stay with me on this, but I've been suspicious of exactly the species he had belonged to, ever since he made references to it in the portable thread. I did some research on his background, analyzed our PM exchanges, cross-referenced it with typical cat behaviour and vernacular, and the results seem to speak for themselves. All evidence seems to suggest that he is in fact a grey tabby with abnormally large ears that secretes earwax at a startling rate, enough to sustain his ridiculously indulgent lifestyle through a black market of illegally made scented candles (his ears reek with the dollarama perfume that he bathes in every second Sunday of the month, I have pictures!). I have a report ready to upload onto his facebook, and my thesis is being written as we speak, and will be publicly available sometime this week (for a nominal fee of $34.99)
I also want to bring into light a possible conspiracy theory involving Doc. Now we all know from our popular childhood cartoons the animosity between felines and our beloved canaries. And now, Currawong Christmas. If it still isn't obvious enough, I believe that this whole month has been leading into a ruse set up by the Doctor, in order to lure all the internet-perusing birds out of hiding by making them thinking the abundance in the other bird avatars are a signal from their general Currawong (more on that later) that it's safe to come out into the open. From which he will then stage an elaborate ambush through the internet, crippling the canary faction, and ensuring his victory in the epic war between the animal empires. This is history in the making, and I will devote all my attention and efforts into documenting this (movie tickets are 9.99 a piece, expect a screening sometime February). Although I've also caught wind that my associate will be uploading the feature length film for a limited time on nyaa.
In full disclosure, this is a possible depiction of how the suspect might look like. This was calculated through rigorous simulations on my Pentium 2.
Okay, a little over the top. Just joking people. Doc's happy with his title, I'm just sore I missed my opportunity to scar him for life with that joke of a title. And no, I'm not a furry.
Laugh myself stupid. Well done, now get your water tested for mercury content.
Woah what happened -
Go away -> drunken birthday weekend -> come back -> 100+ posts, and Currawong went ape with the custom gun -> we're now all custom gangers.
If custom titles were bullets - we have blood.
... I sense an impending cracking....
Did you get a birthday spanking? lol
Here's all the choices for this month....http://www.head-fi.org/t/630723/themed-monthly-avatar-committee-tmac-discussion-thread/1035#post_8940570
Of course, next month we may all be banned.....because it will be "Jude January"
Excellent! Our influence is growing...
Welcome to our merry band of irrelevance and monthly avatar synchronization!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 16 seconds ago
- › Next Vienna/Austria meet: April 18th, 2015 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 2 minutes ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › High BitRate Internet Radio 5 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2