Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Top 3 IEMs for Under $50 Last post on 9/29/13 at 1:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 718
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, he is willing to split PayPal and shipping fees ( in CONUS. ) .
Where have you been hiding, wink ?
I could drop $50 on any headphones I want - and I wouldn't think twice about buying two or three of them to see which ones I liked best. I think that's the same attitude you need to have no matter what price tier you are playing in. If you can't - then you are in over your head!
I'm not even tempted to look at the Summit-Fi stuff. In fact, I'm not really drawn to the mid-level stuff at the moment, either. Every time I get the bug to get a new set of headphones, I eventually talk myself out of it. I guess I just don't feel like I'm missing too much with what I've got, and/or I don't really like the choices I have at the level I can spend. For instance, I had a mild fascination with the HD5x8 series recently. For the holidays I was going to pick up an HD558, do the foam mod (to save the $50 plus the shame of wearing something that looks as ridiculous as the HD598), and pick up a few other assorted, unrelated items. I ended up getting a Nexus 7 instead. I feel like I must have some sort of fantastic will or something to be as active around this place as I am and somehow manage to avoid buying more cans. Maybe Gandalf should have selected me to carry the Ring to Mt. Doom.
A fine choice!
The last two headphones I bought outright were my JVC HA-S500s, and the Ultrasone HFI-15G portables...and I made trades to get the Ultrasone HFI-780s and the CAL! I have another 7 or 8 sets, but they all are unused for the most part. I really haven't felt the need to go any higher up the headphone heirarchy....the years of damage done to my ears while growing up kind of make the idea pointless. I enjoy my main three...S500, HFI-780, and CAL! and am entirely content with them.
I had some ongoing ear infection issues, so for a while I barely used headphones at all....but my Nexus 7, I use all the time.
Edited by Achmedisdead - 1/6/14 at 8:29pm
I'm thinking seriously about getting the Google Play edition of the G Pad. It would be a nice "big brother" to my 2012 Nexus 7, and then I could find a new home for my old Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
I have the Optimus G Pro for a phone, with LG's skin on it, and although I do quite like the phone, I have grown to appreciate the pure Google approach (no bloat, and regular OS updates) now that I have had the Nexus 7 for a while.
Very interesting review at The Verge: http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/17/5217498/lg-g-pad-8-3-review-google-play-edition
Yeah, first thing you do is root and install CM11, it's just better in every way. If you have CWM Pro, it'll even install all the kernel upgrades for you, without losing anything, which is even better than getting official Android updates.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 27 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 42 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 43 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › FS: iPod Classic 160GB Black + TTVJ Slim Amp/Dac + Alo Cricket LOD... 1 minute ago
- › Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Closed headphones similar in sound to sennheiser 650 s 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)