I'll change my avatar later today, when I get home from work. It's Sarah Palin - she's hot, I don't agree with her political stance, and she's a doofis. Oh, yeah,...did I mention she's HOTT!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 695
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Dude. You and I have different definitions of hot.
Dude. You and I have different definitions of hot.
See,...the horse knows all!!! ;)
My dad describes Sarah Palin as "a hot little number".....lol.
Well, I suppose "2" *is* a number...
Now I have 40 $5 bills with me. Fuuuu....
What a good way to start Doofus December. -_-
Limbaugh... Don't know if I'd call him a "doofus", he's too calculating for that. I've never known exactly what to think of the guy, I agree with many of his opinions WRT fiscal responsibility and taxation, then he'll come off with some ignorant social/moral crap from the 1800s.
Couldn't have said it better myself. He gives fiscal conservatism and the idea of a smaller government a bad name with his moralist tendencies, not to mention his not even thinly veiled narcissism and arrogance.
He's a prime example of a person who probably knows a fair deal about a specific subject or set of subjects who then decides, because of his popularity, that he's an expert on everything, and that his opinions on any given subject are (a) well-informed, and (b) relevant. He also seems to believe that, since he ended up where he is (extraordinarily wealthy and mildly influential), clearly his way of thinking and his views are the correct ones, and that if everybody just thought and did what he does, why, we'd all be just as successful. Evidently, in his case, this includes his sense of morality, which he feels the world would benefit from were it imposed upon us all.
This kind of attitude is not restricted to a single political affiliation or party, much as Limbaugh's opponents would like everyone to believe. Lack of humility is a more general character flaw that I see disturbingly frequently among punditry in general, as well as among academics, news reporters, actors, politicians, and other popular and influential people. When you exist in an insular world for long enough, without some sense of your actual intellect and expertise, you come to believe that you're the greatest and most important person in the history of ever, and you lose touch with the concerns of others and with reality itself.
Understanding when something that is good for you might not be good for others is one of the most important lessons in life to learn. Sadly, a lot of people never seem to learn it.
You mean I'm not the lead doofus in this pack of doofusry? I demand a recount! Hanging chads, my @$$!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Foobar2000 Dolby Headphone config - Comment & discuss! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax "KGSS-A" aka Maxed out SRM-727A 10 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)