I'll change my avatar later today, when I get home from work. It's Sarah Palin - she's hot, I don't agree with her political stance, and she's a doofis. Oh, yeah,...did I mention she's HOTT!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 9/26/15 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 695
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Dude. You and I have different definitions of hot.
Dude. You and I have different definitions of hot.
See,...the horse knows all!!! ;)
My dad describes Sarah Palin as "a hot little number".....lol.
Well, I suppose "2" *is* a number...
Now I have 40 $5 bills with me. Fuuuu....
What a good way to start Doofus December. -_-
Limbaugh... Don't know if I'd call him a "doofus", he's too calculating for that. I've never known exactly what to think of the guy, I agree with many of his opinions WRT fiscal responsibility and taxation, then he'll come off with some ignorant social/moral crap from the 1800s.
Couldn't have said it better myself. He gives fiscal conservatism and the idea of a smaller government a bad name with his moralist tendencies, not to mention his not even thinly veiled narcissism and arrogance.
He's a prime example of a person who probably knows a fair deal about a specific subject or set of subjects who then decides, because of his popularity, that he's an expert on everything, and that his opinions on any given subject are (a) well-informed, and (b) relevant. He also seems to believe that, since he ended up where he is (extraordinarily wealthy and mildly influential), clearly his way of thinking and his views are the correct ones, and that if everybody just thought and did what he does, why, we'd all be just as successful. Evidently, in his case, this includes his sense of morality, which he feels the world would benefit from were it imposed upon us all.
This kind of attitude is not restricted to a single political affiliation or party, much as Limbaugh's opponents would like everyone to believe. Lack of humility is a more general character flaw that I see disturbingly frequently among punditry in general, as well as among academics, news reporters, actors, politicians, and other popular and influential people. When you exist in an insular world for long enough, without some sense of your actual intellect and expertise, you come to believe that you're the greatest and most important person in the history of ever, and you lose touch with the concerns of others and with reality itself.
Understanding when something that is good for you might not be good for others is one of the most important lessons in life to learn. Sadly, a lot of people never seem to learn it.
You mean I'm not the lead doofus in this pack of doofusry? I demand a recount! Hanging chads, my @$$!
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 1 minute ago
- › A good speaker brand? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 6 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW AND COMPARISON: Eddie Current Balancing Act and SUPER 7 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2