It would be a lot easier to select a doofus if politicians were allowed....lol. But I understand that it can't happen.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 693
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No Obamacare avatars? Aww, nuts!
Right - And it is SO ME ( my goofy act which at least I enjoy at my own expense ;)
My first meaningful experience with Linux involved fighting like hell to compile the (then) latest version of ALSA so I could support my aftermarket soundcard in Ubuntu 7.10, finally managing to get it to work (music never sounded so good!), getting everything else set up exactly the way I liked, and then turning on the computer one day a week later to find that my installation was inexplicably borked and wouldn't even reach the login screen. One reinstallation later and, no matter what I did, I couldn't get ALSA to compile again, even though I could have sworn I had done everything exactly the same as the first time. I was then forced to install the beta of 8.04 (a lot of people's favorite ever Ubuntu release), which came with the version of ALSA I was trying to upgrade to already included, and which overall was more stable for me than 7.10. You know your release is bad when using a beta version of the next release is preferable.
Thanx, and yeah I too tried to deal with Ubuntu (at about the time I made that Tux jif avatar) but I didn't have the patience with it and my own inabilities and frustrations with myself doing so back in '08(?)... A failed geek am I ...lol
- Now Andy, on the other hand, looks the business right down to the usual pocket protector , removed for photos, cause he didn't want to look doofussy ...lol
I tried Ubuntu, Peppermint, and a few others. I stayed with Ubuntu because it was the most stable for me. This one is fantastic. Easy to use, simple, no bloat,...and it's running nicely on my 7+ yo gifted Dell single core 1.something GHz laptop. Still slow mind you,...but Ubuntu and the others were actually slower.
This bucket I'm using doesn't even have a real sound card - that would be a waste for meh,...totally!!!
Oh, anyone have an old dual core laptop they'd be willing to get rid of? Let me know,...I'm in need of an upgrade for my Linux uses. And my Windows laptop is D.O.A. right now. All I have is what I'm using right now.
Edited by tds101 - 11/30/13 at 2:47pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Dt880 vs k712 pro?? 41 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 48 seconds ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)