It would be a lot easier to select a doofus if politicians were allowed....lol. But I understand that it can't happen.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 693
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No Obamacare avatars? Aww, nuts!
Right - And it is SO ME ( my goofy act which at least I enjoy at my own expense ;)
My first meaningful experience with Linux involved fighting like hell to compile the (then) latest version of ALSA so I could support my aftermarket soundcard in Ubuntu 7.10, finally managing to get it to work (music never sounded so good!), getting everything else set up exactly the way I liked, and then turning on the computer one day a week later to find that my installation was inexplicably borked and wouldn't even reach the login screen. One reinstallation later and, no matter what I did, I couldn't get ALSA to compile again, even though I could have sworn I had done everything exactly the same as the first time. I was then forced to install the beta of 8.04 (a lot of people's favorite ever Ubuntu release), which came with the version of ALSA I was trying to upgrade to already included, and which overall was more stable for me than 7.10. You know your release is bad when using a beta version of the next release is preferable.
Thanx, and yeah I too tried to deal with Ubuntu (at about the time I made that Tux jif avatar) but I didn't have the patience with it and my own inabilities and frustrations with myself doing so back in '08(?)... A failed geek am I ...lol
- Now Andy, on the other hand, looks the business right down to the usual pocket protector , removed for photos, cause he didn't want to look doofussy ...lol
I tried Ubuntu, Peppermint, and a few others. I stayed with Ubuntu because it was the most stable for me. This one is fantastic. Easy to use, simple, no bloat,...and it's running nicely on my 7+ yo gifted Dell single core 1.something GHz laptop. Still slow mind you,...but Ubuntu and the others were actually slower.
This bucket I'm using doesn't even have a real sound card - that would be a waste for meh,...totally!!!
Oh, anyone have an old dual core laptop they'd be willing to get rid of? Let me know,...I'm in need of an upgrade for my Linux uses. And my Windows laptop is D.O.A. right now. All I have is what I'm using right now.
Edited by tds101 - 11/30/13 at 2:47pm
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › Looking for some help finding a receiver and speakers 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 on Sony.com 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 4 minutes ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 5 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2