Hey guys, choose wisely, and I may just actually TMACify my avatar for the first time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 687
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Doofus December, you wouldn't have to change your avatar...
(Billy ducks the left hook and walks right into a devastating uppercut)
I had it coming. It's on me.
I had completely forgotten about Doofus December. I guess that makes me the doofus.
I know! Decadent Doofus December! Where we all...okay, there's absolutely nothing we could do with that. But it sounds so ridiculous I wish there was.
When I think of DDD, something else comes to mind...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's me, Mr. Innocent*, who thought of the labels you used to see on CDs telling you whether the mastering and mixing were analog or digital.
*Yeah, that wouldn't hold up in court
When I first looked at that picture I didn't see the middle...uh...item as being an item similar to the ones flanking it. I saw it as a space between the other two...er...items, and being rather the largest such space between said items I had ever seen (from my extensive experience, mind), I looked at it a few times trying to work out what I was seeing. Then Total Recall came up, and it at last made sense.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 16 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 47 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 53 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Mini-Meet and Tour at MrSpeakers, San Diego, Saturday May 9, 12-5PM 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2