Hey guys, choose wisely, and I may just actually TMACify my avatar for the first time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 687
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Doofus December, you wouldn't have to change your avatar...
(Billy ducks the left hook and walks right into a devastating uppercut)
I had it coming. It's on me.
I had completely forgotten about Doofus December. I guess that makes me the doofus.
I know! Decadent Doofus December! Where we all...okay, there's absolutely nothing we could do with that. But it sounds so ridiculous I wish there was.
When I think of DDD, something else comes to mind...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's me, Mr. Innocent*, who thought of the labels you used to see on CDs telling you whether the mastering and mixing were analog or digital.
*Yeah, that wouldn't hold up in court
When I first looked at that picture I didn't see the middle...uh...item as being an item similar to the ones flanking it. I saw it as a space between the other two...er...items, and being rather the largest such space between said items I had ever seen (from my extensive experience, mind), I looked at it a few times trying to work out what I was seeing. Then Total Recall came up, and it at last made sense.
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › "The Lab" 5 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 20 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › What are the best BT IEM under 50$? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3