or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 668

post #10006 of 11505

I'll simplify things a bit then....90s pop starlet November. Now it's not too vague....

post #10007 of 11505

Cool. Cool cool cool.

 

If I were to do it (like I promised I probably won't be doing any theme this month) - this guy would be my pick. I mean come on.

It's already square, I mean that's a sign...

post #10008 of 11505

Could we extend "pop starlet" to boy bands? I'd just love to make my avatar the Backstreet Boys or *N Sync or one of the other wonders from that time. Maybe I should do a billybob and collect up multiple ones and rotate through them.

 

I should probably be kicked off Head-Fi if I did that.

post #10009 of 11505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Cool. Cool cool cool.

 

If I were to do it (like I promised I probably won't be doing any theme this month) - this guy would be my pick. I mean come on.

It's already square, I mean that's a sign...

 

I think "starlet" implies the female gender. :wink_face:

post #10010 of 11505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

Could we extend "pop starlet" to boy bands? I'd just love to make my avatar the Backstreet Boys or *N Sync or one of the other wonders from that time. Maybe I should do a billybob and collect up multiple ones and rotate through them.

 

I should probably be kicked off Head-Fi if I did that.

 

Hmm...maybe 90s musicians then? 

post #10011 of 11505

In my mind it kind of encompasses rather effeminate men as well. Like the Biebster. Why doesn't the spell check say that "Biebster" is wrong? Does Huddler secretly like Justin Bieber?!

post #10012 of 11505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Hmm...maybe 90s musicians then? 

I'd go for that.
post #10013 of 11505
Numan November

post #10014 of 11505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tds101 View Post

Numan November

Did he release anything in the 90s?

 

Edit: He did indeed release music in the 90s, so he'd be eligible as a 90s musician.


Edited by Achmedisdead - 10/30/13 at 11:37am
post #10015 of 11505
He's been active and inspirational all the way till present. He's a founding father of industrial music,...up there with Kraftwerk.
post #10016 of 11505
Smack my Beyers up!
962854
post #10017 of 11505

Nuts ... No No NSA No-Vember then ?

 

131021-frum-nsa-tease

 

/ Listening ~

post #10018 of 11505
Edward SNowden November. The hero of the American people.
post #10019 of 11505

I thought the postman was the true hero of the American people. Chuggaaconroy says so, and if he's wrong, then I don't want to know what right is!

post #10020 of 11505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post
 

I thought the postman was the true hero of the American people. Chuggaaconroy says so, and if he's wrong, then I don't want to know what right is!

The real hero of the American people.....

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread