Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Best Headphones?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Headphones? - Page 8

post #106 of 215
Thread Starter 

LOL well I appreciate everything. I like forums like this one, where its honest advice, and not all trolls cussing eachother out..

post #107 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post


Likewise~

 

I think our forum posts went up quite a bit :D

Yeah, first time I've really helped and not asked for help xD, 7 8 pages, wow!

post #108 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeek91 View Post

LOL well I appreciate everything. I like forums like this one, where its honest advice, and not all trolls cussing eachother out..

Yeah.. fortunately it's not a world of warcraft convention websites where they talk about leveling and getting mad cause someone stole someone else's drops etc.

 

I never played that game so, if you have any warcraft questions feel free to forward them to blizzard.

post #109 of 215
smily_headphones1.gif I've never heard the TripleFi's, but I hope they work out awesome for you! Best of luck!
post #110 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeek91 View Post

LOL well I appreciate everything. I like forums like this one, where its honest advice, and not all trolls cussing eachother out..

Yeah, no problem, if you ever need help, shoot me a PM or something.

post #111 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snag1e View Post

smily_headphones1.gif I've never heard the TripleFi's, but I hope they work out awesome for you! Best of luck!


You my friend have been missing out, or not.. since you have desktop setups.

 

Get into iems they offer brain feel.

post #112 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post


You my friend have been missing out, or not.. since you have desktop setups.

 

Get into iems they offer brain feel.

I'm planning to get into IEMs after I buy some D7000's, because I don't really have any good IEMs! 

post #113 of 215
Thread Starter 

Will do guys, and I will post a thread once I receive them!

Now I can say I have KRK Rokit 8's, and these for Audiophile.. :D

 

Also I have some AKG K422's but Idk how theyll compare to these IEM's, since that's prolly the most "Audiophile" headphone I've listened to.

post #114 of 215
Yeah, I would love to try more IEMs out...I have a new pair of HF3s lurking here actually...but.... I have too much stuff, and not enough cash right now...so....I'm trying to resist opening and using them.... Mehh. haha
post #115 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I'm planning to get into IEMs after I buy some D7000's, because I don't really have any good IEMs! 

 



I'm not a fan of closed headphones, but the d7ks reviews are hit or miss. If you want some closed hps why don't you try out 2012 audio technica 50th annivers headphones, I've had them before and they were pretty nice had great detail, nice mids, nice bass, and sparkly treble but lacks airyness and the soundstage isn't so great.

post #116 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeek91 View Post

LOL well I appreciate everything. I like forums like this one, where its honest advice, and not all trolls cussing eachother out..

But beats are the best ever, IEMs suck, and so do HD800's and T1's and AH-D7000's, and K1000's, and PS1000's, and SR009's, and all of your other *good* headphones and IEMs 

 

JOKING

post #117 of 215

I'm in love with the akgs older headphones, it's like they made the sound so good for low cost, but they changed that and now they're more of "we want money", instead of "heres proper sound"

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

But beats are the best ever, IEMs suck, and so do HD800's and T1's and AH-D7000's, and K1000's, and PS1000's, and SR009's, and all of your other *good* headphones and IEMs 

 

JOKING

 

 

Watch out, super audiophiles are watching and the moment they see you say IEMS suck "without reading the bottom quota" they'll flame you up the ass and will go on for about 80 pages.


Edited by azynneo - 10/7/12 at 10:18pm
post #118 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post

 



I'm not a fan of closed headphones, but the d7ks reviews are hit or miss. If you want some closed hps why don't you try out 2012 audio technica 50th annivers headphones, I've had them before and they were pretty nice had great detail, nice mids, nice bass, and sparkly treble but lacks airyness and the soundstage isn't so great.

I heard those, and they are beautiful (sound wise, and looks) for the price, I almost bought them, but decided to save up for the D7000's.

post #119 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I heard those, and they are beautiful (sound wise, and looks) for the price, I almost bought them, but decided to save up for the D7000's.


What made you pick the d7ks over the 3k adth?

post #120 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post




If you want some closed hps why don't you try out 2012 audio technica 50th annivers headphones, I've had them before and they were pretty nice had great detail, nice mids, nice bass, and sparkly treble but lacks airyness and the soundstage isn't so great.

Yeah, I've always liked the M50s for the price....I don't really understand all the hate they get these days.... Yeah, there are better...but... for the $110 I payed for mine, I've enjoyed them. smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Best Headphones?