Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions - Page 128

post #1906 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKilleT View Post
 

Well, I am returning them because of the tips, I hate companies with such low quality packaging and control, and also because I decided to go for Sony's.

 

@Sardar17, I barely used them for 1 hour max.


then u cannot compare these with others

 

gr07 needs at least 100 hours burn in to be good.

 

out f the box they are too sibilant and treble friendly

post #1907 of 2384

Dear all, could you kindly advise a better silicone replacement ear tip.

 

My most favorite from the kit are the blue with no foam inside but lately they keep on falling when I am out running with them.

 

Any better solutions would be greatly appreciated.

 

All the best! :)

post #1908 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed6 View Post
 

Dear all, could you kindly advise a better silicone replacement ear tip.

 

My most favorite from the kit are the blue with no foam inside but lately they keep on falling when I am out running with them.

 

Any better solutions would be greatly appreciated.

 

All the best! :)

i use blue with foam ones,the largest

 

i had same problem with nonfoam ones,they kept falling out.

i wanted comply memory tips but on comply site there is no mention of gr07!!!

post #1909 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

i use blue with foam ones,the largest

 

i had same problem with nonfoam ones,they kept falling out.

i wanted comply memory tips but on comply site there is no mention of gr07!!!


I sure there are some other model tips that are compatible with the GR07 BE.

Are the comply eartips that good? as I tired the foams that came with my kit and wasn't impressed at all next to the blue silicone.

 

Thanks

post #1910 of 2384

Just ordered a pair from Lend me ur ears for $130 including shipping.  

post #1911 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed6 View Post
 


I sure there are some other model tips that are compatible with the GR07 BE.

Are the comply eartips that good? as I tired the foams that came with my kit and wasn't impressed at all next to the blue silicone.

 

Thanks

its better to steer clear of comply memory tips imo,,they change the sound quite a bit.

post #1912 of 2384

I suggest the Shure Olives. They are compatible with GR07s

post #1913 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

I suggest the Shure Olives. They are compatible with GR07s


i think i will try to use my monster copper pro's supertips,,,if at all i decide to not sell them:veryevil:

post #1914 of 2384

Right now I have the yamaha EPH-100 and I just LOVE them with my EDM music, however im a huge metal head and with metal they're not as good. Would the GR07 BE compliment the yamahas well in that regard? Or are they too similar sounding to own both?

post #1915 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by nupersatural View Post
 

Right now I have the yamaha EPH-100 and I just LOVE them with my EDM music, however im a huge metal head and with metal they're not as good. Would the GR07 BE compliment the yamahas well in that regard? Or are they too similar sounding to own both?


can u try sony ex083??

 

they are going for only12$ a pair,,and believe me when i say this.

 

they are very very good,,better bass than gr07 mk2 and other aspects also prety good.agreed they are not better but at 12$ dammit

post #1916 of 2384

GR07 mk2 + better bass = GR07BE  :ksc75smile:

post #1917 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

GR07 mk2 + better bass = GR07BE  :ksc75smile:


i still think it will harm the mids of gr07 mk2(having more bass)

post #1918 of 2384

GR07BE + better soundstage = GR07 mk2 . I found the mids not at all lacking on BE. :popcorn: 


Edited by zamorin - 12/29/13 at 2:43am
post #1919 of 2384

Any users of the GR07 BE and the Fiio's X3?

Do you use the GAIN setting on low or high? What's the logic behind this?

 

Cheers

post #1920 of 2384
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihead View Post

Any users of the GR07 BE and the Fiio's X3?
Do you use the GAIN setting on low or high? What's the logic behind this?

Cheers
I have both and have tried the gain setting on high, I hear some back ground noise on the high gain. They sound great together otherwise, a great paring. I would only use the high gain for harder to drive headphones, which is its intention for the high gain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions