I am between two : V-MODA M-80 or Shure SRH 840.
I am going to build a gaming PC by December hopefully. And I was getting a gaming headset but I am gonna buy a Zalman Clip Mic and a decent headphones like I wanted before. So I will use the Zalman Clip for gaming use and the headphones for gaming and music.
1) I'm not sure what Soundcard I need .
2) I listen mostly to Trance. Vocals are very important and I don't want too much bass, I just want the perfect amount, to get that thump.
3) This is the most important concept : Durable and reliable. I don't drop them much but cabeling is important aswell.
5) Tell me if I need an amp to get better music. Will not pay more than 50$
6) I listen to Metal and Rock and Reggae also sometimes but mostly trance.
7) Preferabbly low noise leakage.
So, I am looking for a durable headset with minmum sound leakage and I will be using this to play games and listen to Trance music so I need nice vocals and a good thump (Not too much that it hurts my ear). Nice natural sound and the thump is needed for Reggae too. Regarding Metal and Rock I dont know. I want them to be comfy because I will be using them for hours. Tell me if I need an amp of some what for portable use and a decent soundcard.
Cheers and Thanks for reading :)