Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sourcing comply TS100 in europe ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sourcing comply TS100 in europe ?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

Hi guys

 

Looking for them to fit the fischer audio dba-02 mkII

 

can´t find them anywhere in Europe would you believe that ?

 

One other question, I´m am rather new at the in ear phone stuff, if ever necessary what´s the best procedure to clean this tiny nozzle out of wax and residue ? (if any lol)


Edited by ninogui - 10/5/12 at 2:23pm
post #2 of 14

amazon uk and use tx-100 so you don't have to clean the actual earphone

post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 

won´t tx cover up the sound too much ?

post #4 of 14
Not at all.
You will see some people say it will, but it doesn't... Or won't unless thy get super gross and full of earwax.
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 

ok thks for your honest comment!

 

best rgds

post #6 of 14
Comply Foam Tips Dealers are listed here:

http://www.complyfoam.com/pages/Resellers.html

Enjoy, Jim
post #7 of 14

I don't agree that Tx series don't change the sound. These definitely reduce highs by 1.5 dB/oct starting at about 3kHz.

Not a whole lot, but easily noticeable.

 

T100 (if push back or cut the "patented foam flute") and especially Ts100 do not.

I have a few sources for T100 and Tx100, but none for Ts100. Most resellers do not carry this newest model yet.

post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post

Comply Foam Tips Dealers are listed here:
http://www.complyfoam.com/pages/Resellers.html
Enjoy, Jim

 

thks Astro

 

but that´s precisely the issue, I´ve looked into the EU dealers websites and none of them is carrying the Ts range. People have been raving about them so I thought I´d give them a try

post #9 of 14

You'd have to buy a EU set (ts is included in 500, 600, 900) or buy straight from Comply's site; no resellers carry that "model" of tip as far as I can tell

post #10 of 14

I've bought mine straight from Comply in a 5 pack.

post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninogui View Post

 

thks Astro

 

but that´s precisely the issue, I´ve looked into the EU dealers websites and none of them is carrying the Ts range. People have been raving about them so I thought I´d give them a try

 

If you buy them from our site, you can get 20% off with coupon code "HeadfiComply" - Hope this helps.
 

post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 

ok great

 

thks for all the help

 

This is to pair with a JVC FXT90 soon to arrive

 

I have seen at the appreciation thread

http://www.head-fi.org/t/563722/jvc-ha-fxt90-appreciation-thread-user-info-buying-guide-reviews-on-page-1

in which apparently people have been able to fit t400 series comply´s

 

incidentally FXT90 nozzle diameter is stated as 5mm according to the multi review at

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-256-iems-compared-rock-it-sounds-r-20-r-30-added-09-29-12

 

So am I right to assume the Ts400 series will fit correct ? and the 500 series will be too large ?

post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninogui View Post

ok great

 

thks for all the help

 

This is to pair with a JVC FXT90 soon to arrive

 

I have seen at the appreciation thread

http://www.head-fi.org/t/563722/jvc-ha-fxt90-appreciation-thread-user-info-buying-guide-reviews-on-page-1

in which apparently people have been able to fit t400 series comply´s

 

incidentally FXT90 nozzle diameter is stated as 5mm according to the multi review at

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-256-iems-compared-rock-it-sounds-r-20-r-30-added-09-29-12

 

So am I right to assume the Ts400 series will fit correct ? and the 500 series will be too large ?

 

Bump! 

post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 

ordered t500 from amazon uk. Even with a discount code 20% off ordering from the states is cost overwhelming and at the lowest cost usps not even trackable and estimate delivery too long. Please make the TS series available on european online retailers! 

 

thks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sourcing comply TS100 in europe ?