32gbs, and my internal memory is just about full (save a gb or 2)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 8/23/15 at 6:46am in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 299
Gear mentioned in this thread:
3 seconds sounds too long. Maybe it's the lack of space on the device itself. Mine's not that full so I haven't experienced that.
A couple of other questions:
1) are you using EQ?
2) does it vary depending on the next track's bitrate, location, or any other factor?
Thanks for troubleshooting with me-
1) yes, I'm using EQ, but if I turn it off it still takes 3 secs to get from one track to another
2) it doesn't vary with the track bt rate either-
I think its the lack of space on the device's internal memory. I'll try making more space, than report back results tomorrow
any leaked information for the AK120?
Can you give me some link? I'm unable to find any shop that sells under 700$.
yet alo still selling it for $699. There are a lot of what if but the 480 case you are putting it does not include tenso cost.
Very brief thoughts of the RWA AK100 and the AK100 Mod Stage 2
If one wants to maintain the integrity of the AK100 and it's inherent signature then the RWA is the one to go for.....and can be used for all IEM irrespective of impedance.
The Mod Stage 2 changes the AK100 into another player, to compete with the likes of the DX100, and the C4, Very clean and clear sounding!
Both are very good....so a matter of different strokes for different folks......
The Stage 2 mentioned in this thread for the last 10 pages...I think it is Rudi0504 's friend.....I am not too sure, so you better ask him.
BTW I have heard the Stage 1 too...and that was a little too Hi Fi sounding for my tastes, but extremely impressive initially.... very wide and a huge thumping bass
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › First DAC for A-T AD900X 17 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 31 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2