32gbs, and my internal memory is just about full (save a gb or 2)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productAstell&Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable Systemtagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on Yesterday at 4:50 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AK100 22Ohm Bypass DIY Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:41am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 299post #4471 of 81024/27/13 at 6:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4472 of 81024/27/13 at 6:44pmpost #4473 of 81024/27/13 at 6:46pmQuote:
3 seconds sounds too long. Maybe it's the lack of space on the device itself. Mine's not that full so I haven't experienced that.
A couple of other questions:
1) are you using EQ?
2) does it vary depending on the next track's bitrate, location, or any other factor?post #4474 of 81024/27/13 at 8:09pmQuote:
Thanks for troubleshooting with me-
1) yes, I'm using EQ, but if I turn it off it still takes 3 secs to get from one track to another
2) it doesn't vary with the track bt rate either-
I think its the lack of space on the device's internal memory. I'll try making more space, than report back results tomorrow
Chrispost #4475 of 81024/27/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
any leaked information for the AK120?post #4476 of 81024/27/13 at 10:26pmpost #4477 of 81024/27/13 at 11:13pmQuote:
Can you give me some link? I'm unable to find any shop that sells under 700$.post #4478 of 81024/27/13 at 11:33pmpost #4479 of 81024/27/13 at 11:47pmpost #4480 of 81024/28/13 at 2:35ampost #4481 of 81024/28/13 at 3:16am
yet alo still selling it for $699. There are a lot of what if but the 480 case you are putting it does not include tenso cost.post #4482 of 81024/28/13 at 3:53am
Very brief thoughts of the RWA AK100 and the AK100 Mod Stage 2
If one wants to maintain the integrity of the AK100 and it's inherent signature then the RWA is the one to go for.....and can be used for all IEM irrespective of impedance.
The Mod Stage 2 changes the AK100 into another player, to compete with the likes of the DX100, and the C4, Very clean and clear sounding!
Both are very good....so a matter of different strokes for different folks......post #4483 of 81024/28/13 at 3:57ampost #4484 of 81024/28/13 at 4:01amQuote:
The Stage 2 mentioned in this thread for the last 10 pages...I think it is Rudi0504 's friend.....I am not too sure, so you better ask him.
BTW I have heard the Stage 1 too...and that was a little too Hi Fi sounding for my tastes, but extremely impressive initially.... very wide and a huge thumping bass
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Chord Hugo 59 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › The inside of ACS T1 (old vision) shocked me when I opened it..And... 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude