Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 292

post #4366 of 8589
I sure will !
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I am very happy to hear from your short impression .
Please try it with different iems like Tralucent 1+2 , heir C5 and kaede too
post #4367 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Now that everything is in place on my new AK100 stage 2 Mod, I am trying it out with the Miracles with more attention. Well this player sounds absolutely great. I cannot find any fault at this stage.

I can't remember if you had stock AK100 first. If you did, I'd be extremely interested in your thoughts on Miracles with stock vs modded AK.
post #4368 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

I can't remember if you had stock AK100 first. If you did, I'd be extremely interested in your thoughts on Miracles with stock vs modded AK.

With stock AK 100 , miracle sound so flat
With mod AK 100 stage 2 , miracle has their soul, more detail and better clarity , better separation, wider soundstage and better bass detail and impact .this my IMO .
post #4369 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I sure will !

Alex is waiting your review Michael , he always asked me is Michael like my mod stage 2 AK 100 biggrin.gif
Edited by rudi0504 - 4/24/13 at 4:35am
post #4370 of 8589
I will need some time but you can give him my email if he has questions smily_headphones1.gif but you can tell him I am selling my DX100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Alex is waiting your review Michael , he always asked me is Michael like my mod stage 2 AK 100 biggrin.gif
post #4371 of 8589

i am interested in Mod2.... how this possible to do this if i am based in Europe and will have to purchase stock AK from Japan? will shipping costs ruin my idea? :-D

post #4372 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I will need some time but you can give him my email if he has questions smily_headphones1.gif but you can tell him I am selling my DX100.

 

NO!!!

 

confused_face.gif

post #4373 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

i am interested in Mod2.... how this possible to do this if i am based in Europe and will have to purchase stock AK from Japan? will shipping costs ruin my idea? :-D

PM send
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I will need some time but you can give him my email if he has questions smily_headphones1.gif but you can tell him I am selling my DX100.

Oooh sound good that you like your mod stage 2 now biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

NO!!!

confused_face.gif

Please share your impression too after your mini meet with Michael on 27 of April
post #4374 of 8589
Hi Rudi, could you explain a little about this mod 2? Has it actually been confirmed what changes are being made to the device? I would possibly be interested in having it done, if I know what it was exactly smily_headphones1.gif Also do you have any idea on pricing for this mod?
post #4375 of 8589
I've also been wondering about the modded AKs (Rudi's friend or Red Wine) ability to drive higher impedance phones. I have the stock AK but the only phones I have are the HD650s and the Tzar350s which are above 350 ohms.

Can the RWA ak100 and the mod2 drive these adequately? It would be nice to have the option to drive more phones, but not at the expense of what I currently own.
post #4376 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyClown View Post

Hi Rudi, could you explain a little about this mod 2? Has it actually been confirmed what changes are being made to the device? I would possibly be interested in having it done, if I know what it was exactly smily_headphones1.gif Also do you have any idea on pricing for this mod?

PM send
post #4377 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyClown View Post

I've also been wondering about the modded AKs (Rudi's friend or Red Wine) ability to drive higher impedance phones. I have the stock AK but the only phones I have are the HD650s and the Tzar350s which are above 350 ohms.

Can the RWA ak100 and the mod2 drive these adequately? It would be nice to have the option to drive more phones, but not at the expense of what I currently own.

I don't have RWA AK 100
I have AK 100 mod stage 2 can drive high impedance headphone in very good SQ
But power wise is about 5 - 10 % better than stock
I can drive my LCD 3 with the volume 68 in excellent SQ
AK 100 mod stage 2 can drive iems to headphone in excellent SQ ,
This is my IMO
Better Michael share his impression too biggrin.gif
Edited by rudi0504 - 4/24/13 at 10:36am
post #4378 of 8589
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


PM send


Hello Rudi

 

Can you also send me information regarding stage 2 mod for AK100?

 

Thanks

 

Harry

post #4379 of 8589

I will have the opportunity to try the AK100, AK100 Mod 2 and the RWA AK100 this Sundaytongue_smile.gif

 

with Spiral Ears SE5, FitEar 335, ToGo! 334, IE800, Flat 4 Kaede, Heir 8A & 6A & 5.0 and perhaps PF-IX

 

Can't wait................................ksc75smile.gif

post #4380 of 8589
It will be like an orgy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

I will have the opportunity to try the AK100, AK100 Mod 2 and the RWA AK100 this Sundaytongue_smile.gif


with Spiral Ears SE5, FitEar 335, ToGo! 334, IE800, Flat 4 Kaede, Heir 8A & 6A & 5.0 and perhaps PF-IX

Can't wait................................ksc75smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP