Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 291

post #4351 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
And what would I do with three AK100...confused_face_2.gif

RWAK100, AK100 and a Stage 2 Modded AK100?

 

Surely that makes sense eheheh!

post #4352 of 8345
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

And what would I do with three AK100...confused_face_2.gif

 

 

what what? enjoy....... would you complain if have three Ferraris in your garage? tongue.gif

 

i tried via amazon.jp but...... freaking system says cannot deliver AK100 to Europe mad.gif


Edited by Gintaras - 4/24/13 at 1:31am
post #4353 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

 

what what? enjoy....... would you complain if have three Ferraris in your garage? tongue.gif

 

i tried via amazon.jp but...... freaking system says cannot deliver AK100 to Europe mad.gif

Tenso it is...

post #4354 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

 

what what? enjoy....... would you complain if have three Ferraris in your garage? tongue.gif

 

i tried via amazon.jp but...... freaking system says cannot deliver AK100 to Europe mad.gif

U will have to register with tenso a third party delivery service provider. have amazon send your item to tenso warehouse in japan and tenso will courier the item to you for a nominal charge.

post #4355 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post

U will have to register with tenso a third party delivery service provider. have amazon send your item to tenso warehouse in japan and tenso will courier the item to you for a nominal charge.

It costs somewhere around $50 for my HDP-R10. 

post #4356 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

 

what what? enjoy....... would you complain if have three Ferraris in your garage? tongue.gif

 

i tried via amazon.jp but...... freaking system says cannot deliver AK100 to Europe mad.gif

 

Register with tenso and use their address as your shipping address.

post #4357 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmBOS View Post


I assume everyone uses the same folder structure on their desktop computer as they do on their AK100? If so, exporting a playlist from for example Mediamonkey to AK100 works in a few simple steps.

1) Export your m3u playlist from Mediamonkey and put it in the playlistfolder of the AK100.

2) Change the file extention from m3u -> pls

3) Open pls file with notepad (or any text editor)

4) Correct paths by find and replace. In my case replace D:\Users\esan\Music\-- FLAC --\ with /nand3/Music/ (Edit->Replace)

Warning: #! (Click to show)

5) Correct all backslashes by replacing them with slashes ( \ -> / ) (via Edit->Replace)

 

6) Done!


Anyone knows what the path to SD1 and SD2 is ?

post #4358 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post

U will have to register with tenso a third party delivery service provider. have amazon send your item to tenso warehouse in japan and tenso will courier the item to you for a nominal charge.

 

wow, sounds a bit complex... so will check Tenso later how this works. this whole new to me. :-(

post #4359 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

wow, sounds a bit complex... so will check Tenso later how this works. this whole new to me. :-(

Language is the barrier, takes a bit of intuition in filling the tenso address as your shipping address on amazon. no worries, after registering with tenso they will have step by step on how to purchase through amazon. no probs.:)

post #4360 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Anyone knows what the path to SD1 and SD2 is ?


I actually found it. Not intuitive at all:

 

/mnt/SD0/ for SD1

/mnt/SD1/ for SD2

post #4361 of 8345

Now that everything is in place on my new AK100 stage 2 Mod, I am trying it out with the Miracles with more attention. Well this player sounds absolutely great. I cannot find any fault at this stage.

post #4362 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Now that everything is in place on my new AK100 stage 2 Mod, I am trying it out with the Miracles with more attention. Well this player sounds absolutely great. I cannot find any fault at this stage.

I am very happy to hear from your short impression .
Please try it with different iems like Tralucent 1+2 , heir C5 and kaede too
post #4363 of 8345

Are the new coloured ones with the new internal design similar to RWA or just the same stock AK100 in a different colour?

post #4364 of 8345

If anyone is interested, I have a mint month old HDP-R10 which is the Japanese iBasso DX100 to trade for a RWAK100. Comes with 3 silicone cases and 6 screen protectors. PM me for more information. 

post #4365 of 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post

Has anyone purchased one from Amazon japan and shipped via tenso? its going for less than USD500 on amazon.jp. very very tempting. L3000.gif

 

 

omg it is cheap... CHEAP~! i was gonna click pay soon until i realized... no warranty coverage =(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP