RWAK100, AK100 and a Stage 2 Modded AK100?
Surely that makes sense eheheh!
what what? enjoy....... would you complain if have three Ferraris in your garage?
i tried via amazon.jp but...... freaking system says cannot deliver AK100 to Europe
Tenso it is...
U will have to register with tenso a third party delivery service provider. have amazon send your item to tenso warehouse in japan and tenso will courier the item to you for a nominal charge.
It costs somewhere around $50 for my HDP-R10.
Register with tenso and use their address as your shipping address.
Warning: #! (Click to show)
I assume everyone uses the same folder structure on their desktop computer as they do on their AK100? If so, exporting a playlist from for example Mediamonkey to AK100 works in a few simple steps.
1) Export your m3u playlist from Mediamonkey and put it in the playlistfolder of the AK100.
2) Change the file extention from m3u -> pls
3) Open pls file with notepad (or any text editor)
4) Correct paths by find and replace. In my case replace D:\Users\esan\Music\-- FLAC --\ with /nand3/Music/ (Edit->Replace)
5) Correct all backslashes by replacing them with slashes ( \ -> / ) (via Edit->Replace)
Anyone knows what the path to SD1 and SD2 is ?
wow, sounds a bit complex... so will check Tenso later how this works. this whole new to me. :-(
Language is the barrier, takes a bit of intuition in filling the tenso address as your shipping address on amazon. no worries, after registering with tenso they will have step by step on how to purchase through amazon. no probs.:)
omg it is cheap... CHEAP~! i was gonna click pay soon until i realized... no warranty coverage =(