Using the same 64GB card too, no problem. With the cards anyway.
Tried the new firmware, no notable changes, not for worse and not for better either. At least they keep working on it... There seems to be a change to the .sys file, not sure about some of the variables.
1. Updated Japanese font (multi-font)
2. Support M4A lyrics(based on i-tunes)
3. If you delete music files in your playlist previously created from SD card or internal memory, they will be only shown by grey colored.(even can't click them)
1.Bugfix during formatting to fat in Mac pc
1. Improvement of booting speed 20% compared with 1.30
2. Allowing even no audio stream information flac file to playback.
3. Allowing even damaged(audio data ) flac file to playback.
Despite an apparent change to the built-in font, still drops the character following a diacritic one in western names & titles.
The bug fix seems to address the issue I ran into and which required me to return my AK100 for a warranty repair.
FLAC improvements are nice if you use those. Lyrics is nice I guess, but I'd rather they had provided more general, detailed file info under that info tab, common to all file formats, incl. Comments for example.
Still cannot get the database to work with my current song load. Maybe a maximum track limit, like 5000? Does anybody here have as many or more, if so how many? (using the Library Scan function, not just browsing folders) I eliminated folder depth as an issue, having the folders less nested does not make a difference, neither do firmware updates, resets or restarts.