IE is no good for me, once I get the chance to download it I will upload it on mediafire to make everyone life easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 1/28/15 at 5:30am in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 224
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Finally got v1.32 to completely download (using Chrome on my Retina Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion 10.8.3). I updated w/ zero issues. No noticeable changes for me. Come on iRiver...get gapless working for us.
Regarding gapless, I contacted iRiver support about this a few days ago, and received a set of responses quite similar to what someone else here posted. Specifically, one iRiver support rep told me that the AK100 will never have gapless due to hardware limitations, and yet another iRiver support rep told me they have engineers working on it right now. So, who the hell knows I suppose.
Is there any manual way to reset the device, mine decided to shut off right in the middle of playing a song. I tried connecting it to my laptop but that also not seem to do anything.
Edited by audionewbi - 3/19/13 at 3:27am
What did you meant by 'rest the device'?
The manual says that to reset the device, press and hold the rewind button key (at the side) and the power key together for 7 seconds.
I will not be doing the J3 as i no longer have it but it is not really a comparable player, it never really impressed me the J3. The MA9 comparison will happen and be a very interesting one at that. However i need to aquatint myself with the Ak100 a bit more before i do that. Current going through a bit of Amy Winehouse with it on my HE-500s :D
would you be using them unamped? to give people an actual his review of an ak100 without the "AK100 + So and so amp would sound the best !" kinda of review? Since I would be looking at this thing for some time since none of the highend player really excites me besides this and the HM901
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 12 seconds ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 25 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 40 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 50 seconds ago
- › What are the best BT IEM under 50$? 53 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900x Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Musical DAC, Flat DAC ,,,,,,what??!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3