IE is no good for me, once I get the chance to download it I will upload it on mediafire to make everyone life easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on Yesterday at 12:20 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 224
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Finally got v1.32 to completely download (using Chrome on my Retina Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion 10.8.3). I updated w/ zero issues. No noticeable changes for me. Come on iRiver...get gapless working for us.
Regarding gapless, I contacted iRiver support about this a few days ago, and received a set of responses quite similar to what someone else here posted. Specifically, one iRiver support rep told me that the AK100 will never have gapless due to hardware limitations, and yet another iRiver support rep told me they have engineers working on it right now. So, who the hell knows I suppose.
Is there any manual way to reset the device, mine decided to shut off right in the middle of playing a song. I tried connecting it to my laptop but that also not seem to do anything.
Edited by audionewbi - 3/19/13 at 3:27am
What did you meant by 'rest the device'?
The manual says that to reset the device, press and hold the rewind button key (at the side) and the power key together for 7 seconds.
I will not be doing the J3 as i no longer have it but it is not really a comparable player, it never really impressed me the J3. The MA9 comparison will happen and be a very interesting one at that. However i need to aquatint myself with the Ak100 a bit more before i do that. Current going through a bit of Amy Winehouse with it on my HE-500s :D
would you be using them unamped? to give people an actual his review of an ak100 without the "AK100 + So and so amp would sound the best !" kinda of review? Since I would be looking at this thing for some time since none of the highend player really excites me besides this and the HM901
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 10 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 29 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 50 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 59 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM tips? 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by SonicSedi
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2