IE is no good for me, once I get the chance to download it I will upload it on mediafire to make everyone life easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 4/13/14 at 2:44pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AK100 22Ohm Bypass DIY Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:31am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 224
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Finally got v1.32 to completely download (using Chrome on my Retina Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion 10.8.3). I updated w/ zero issues. No noticeable changes for me. Come on iRiver...get gapless working for us.
Regarding gapless, I contacted iRiver support about this a few days ago, and received a set of responses quite similar to what someone else here posted. Specifically, one iRiver support rep told me that the AK100 will never have gapless due to hardware limitations, and yet another iRiver support rep told me they have engineers working on it right now. So, who the hell knows I suppose.
Is there any manual way to reset the device, mine decided to shut off right in the middle of playing a song. I tried connecting it to my laptop but that also not seem to do anything.
Edited by audionewbi - 3/19/13 at 3:27am
What did you meant by 'rest the device'?
The manual says that to reset the device, press and hold the rewind button key (at the side) and the power key together for 7 seconds.
I will not be doing the J3 as i no longer have it but it is not really a comparable player, it never really impressed me the J3. The MA9 comparison will happen and be a very interesting one at that. However i need to aquatint myself with the Ak100 a bit more before i do that. Current going through a bit of Amy Winehouse with it on my HE-500s :D
would you be using them unamped? to give people an actual his review of an ak100 without the "AK100 + So and so amp would sound the best !" kinda of review? Since I would be looking at this thing for some time since none of the highend player really excites me besides this and the HM901
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 upgrade? HELP (urgent) 3 minutes ago
- › HeadRoom Static - Line Level Audio Processor 5 minutes ago
- › WTT for Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 or other Standalone DAC with... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)