- 269 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 4/13/14 at 2:44pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AK100 22Ohm Bypass DIY Last post on 4/4/14 at 4:56am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 129post #1921 of 83361/16/13 at 3:45amSennheiser is coming outt with an in ear headphone for 1000.00 anyone going to try it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1922 of 83361/16/13 at 4:37amQuote:
Which one is that?
Thankspost #1923 of 83361/16/13 at 5:18ampost #1924 of 83361/16/13 at 5:26amQuote:
Oh...I have those. I thought there was another TOTL from Sennheiser.
Thanks very much!post #1925 of 83361/16/13 at 7:49ampost #1926 of 83361/16/13 at 7:57amThe IE800 has been out for around 2 months....never knew about a dedicated amp or dac amp.
You were talking about an in ear headphone?
Am I missing something here?!
Edit: I think the desktop HDVD 800 amp is out too at least in some ROW markets.
Edited by spkrs01 - 1/16/13 at 8:08ampost #1927 of 83361/16/13 at 10:17amQuote:
*Have they announced that they are?post #1928 of 83361/16/13 at 12:00pmpost #1929 of 83361/16/13 at 12:01pmpost #1930 of 83361/16/13 at 1:03pmpost #1931 of 83361/16/13 at 1:34pmpost #1932 of 83361/16/13 at 1:37pmpost #1933 of 83361/16/13 at 1:41pm
Thanks for the info.
I JUST RECEIVED TODAY MY RWAK100 I start to fill it with FLACs but then I will wait for next firmware for the ALAC support.post #1934 of 83361/16/13 at 1:47pmQuote:
I had a Whipmod several months ago. I think the overall sq with the rwak100 is a step up in transparency, blacker background and resolving power in a smaller, one box solution.
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 44 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Need help/recs for closed headphones $250 or thereabout for... 1 minute ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio announces the IEM 8.0 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing programming headphones/iems 4 minutes ago
- › Quality on ear cans on a budget 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for all members in Turkey 8 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a headphone or headset for gaming 8 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob