Funny you should say that...someone just told me about using the airline adapter with the Heir 4Ai's...hmmm...maybe I should dig it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 5/3/15 at 8:36pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm using it to burn in the unit, not listen to music ;). Figured I could also burn in those ear buds at the same time. So you are hoping the adapter fixes an issue you have with the 4Ai's sound?
I'll need to do more comparing and extended listening but my early thoughts are that the RWAK100 rivals the UHA-6s with OPA209 for transparency, resolution and articulation. Especially with the TG334. It's a technically superb combo.
The 8As are euphoric and musical sounding. Expansive sound stage for a BA, bass-heavy but very well controlled and deep bass. Its an integrated sound. Non-fatiguing for long listening sessions and due to its nature, its a great all-arounder with many genres of music. It excels in Rock music in particular which is a bit tricky for most IEMs to be honest.
I hope my unit continues to improve. So far it is starting to impress me but still not the best sounding DAP in my possession currently. We'll see.
youre just spoiled lee. lol coming from a clip zip, i am happy.
Who knows, maybe when you decide to sell in the future I'll be ready to pull the trigger!!! Keep me in the back of your mind,...LOL!!!
Keep me in the front
Anyone knows how this player goes with beye dt1350?, I think this is the nicest looking high grade audiophile player to grace the market currently , but I keep hearing that its extremely temperamental to what it is plugged with
No not true. The DX100 is more temperamental that it :)
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need help with a portable audio player 15 seconds ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 17 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 27 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 47 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2