Funny you should say that...someone just told me about using the airline adapter with the Heir 4Ai's...hmmm...maybe I should dig it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAstell Kerntagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 10/10/12
- brandIrivertagged by System, 10/10/12
- productIriver AK100 24bit / 192kHz 32G Portbale Hi-Fi Audio System Playertagged by JmoonAK, 6/24/13
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by System, 3/6/13
- productMezzo Soprano MS-AK100tagged by milarepa, 5/30/13
- productWireless Cordless TV PC MP3 Computer Headphones-Frisby FHP301W - Great value, works from 30 ft distance, compatible with any TV (plasma LCD RCA etc, or PC, or MP3 CD DVD Player).tagged by IronLung, 5/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Astell and Kern AK100, Magic or Fail? Last post on 3/1/14 at 2:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AK100 vs Redwine IMOD or else Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:36am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 Last post on 11/16/14 at 12:34pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mid Tier DAC for AK100 Last post on 9/24/13 at 11:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AK100 22Ohm Bypass DIY Last post on 10/23/14 at 7:52am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/28/14
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm using it to burn in the unit, not listen to music ;). Figured I could also burn in those ear buds at the same time. So you are hoping the adapter fixes an issue you have with the 4Ai's sound?
I'll need to do more comparing and extended listening but my early thoughts are that the RWAK100 rivals the UHA-6s with OPA209 for transparency, resolution and articulation. Especially with the TG334. It's a technically superb combo.
The 8As are euphoric and musical sounding. Expansive sound stage for a BA, bass-heavy but very well controlled and deep bass. Its an integrated sound. Non-fatiguing for long listening sessions and due to its nature, its a great all-arounder with many genres of music. It excels in Rock music in particular which is a bit tricky for most IEMs to be honest.
I hope my unit continues to improve. So far it is starting to impress me but still not the best sounding DAP in my possession currently. We'll see.
youre just spoiled lee. lol coming from a clip zip, i am happy.
Who knows, maybe when you decide to sell in the future I'll be ready to pull the trigger!!! Keep me in the back of your mind,...LOL!!!
Keep me in the front
Anyone knows how this player goes with beye dt1350?, I think this is the nicest looking high grade audiophile player to grace the market currently , but I keep hearing that its extremely temperamental to what it is plugged with
No not true. The DX100 is more temperamental that it :)
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 17 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › How Can I Trust Head-Fi Reviews? 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)