Funny you should say that...someone just told me about using the airline adapter with the Heir 4Ai's...hmmm...maybe I should dig it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- looking for advice for sleeping iem in the $100 range Last post on 8/16/11 at 6:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy headphones for anthem/epic trance. Last post on 5/1/11 at 2:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- of all the mp3 players that can use the current stable Rockbox port, which is best? Last post on 9/10/10 at 5:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- help me choose my new mp3 player! Last post on 9/12/10 at 6:34am in Portable Source Gear
- Audiobook player with specific requirements Last post on 9/2/10 at 2:44am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Edited on 5/13/13
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm using it to burn in the unit, not listen to music ;). Figured I could also burn in those ear buds at the same time. So you are hoping the adapter fixes an issue you have with the 4Ai's sound?
I'll need to do more comparing and extended listening but my early thoughts are that the RWAK100 rivals the UHA-6s with OPA209 for transparency, resolution and articulation. Especially with the TG334. It's a technically superb combo.
The 8As are euphoric and musical sounding. Expansive sound stage for a BA, bass-heavy but very well controlled and deep bass. Its an integrated sound. Non-fatiguing for long listening sessions and due to its nature, its a great all-arounder with many genres of music. It excels in Rock music in particular which is a bit tricky for most IEMs to be honest.
I hope my unit continues to improve. So far it is starting to impress me but still not the best sounding DAP in my possession currently. We'll see.
youre just spoiled lee. lol coming from a clip zip, i am happy.
Who knows, maybe when you decide to sell in the future I'll be ready to pull the trigger!!! Keep me in the back of your mind,...LOL!!!
Keep me in the front
Anyone knows how this player goes with beye dt1350?, I think this is the nicest looking high grade audiophile player to grace the market currently , but I keep hearing that its extremely temperamental to what it is plugged with
No not true. The DX100 is more temperamental that it :)
- The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
- › MDR-XB500s... mind blowing bass? Not really.. 34 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 52 seconds ago
- › BLIND TEST: 128kbps mp3 vs Lossless 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review & Appreciation: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level... 2 minutes ago
- › Multimeter question between stock and custom cables 2 minutes ago
- › Surprise TDK MT-300: $4.97 of AWESOME... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › LA Head-Fiers: MAY 31-June 2 Headphonium Event @ THE Show Newport... 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe