Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread - Page 61

post #901 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

 

Oh, it was not UE Triple Fi 10 pro BAs. sorry for that !!

If it was same like UE, I will be disappointed wink_face.gif

 

According to project86's thread ( http://www.head-fi.org/t/626714/cosmic-ears-new-ciem-company-with-crazy-low-prices-including-hybrid-designs ) there's many different models.

triple hybrid means same like twin BA and one dynamic ? and it possible in $300USD ? wow ... it's a miracle ! I want that !!!

(but it seems not be possible in South Korea .... )

 

 

Yes, it's possible with that CIEM company in Sweden...

post #902 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

Yes, it's possible with that CIEM company in Sweden...

 

Sweden and Portugal in EU.

South Korea in Asia.

It seems to be a big problem ... frown.gif

post #903 of 1259
Look on the website, they will ship to SK. I have twos models with a third coming, they are great!
Edited by Swimsonny - 12/3/12 at 7:21am
post #904 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

 

Sweden and Portugal in EU.

South Korea in Asia.

It seems to be a big problem ... frown.gif

 

 

Nowadays it's all close, my friend! My H-100 arrived from South Korea in less than 3 days via Fedex... wink.gif

post #905 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Look on the website, they will ship to sk. I have twos deal with a third coming, they are great!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

Nowadays it's all close, my friend! My H-100 arrived from South Korea in less than 3 days via Fedex... wink.gif

 

Ok, I will look for it.

But I need to keep waiting for a while - to preparing bullets.

there's no margin today ...

I need to prepare a big event in my whole life. it spends big moneys. frown.gif

post #906 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

As I heard, VSONIC GR08 is $650USD.

Same TwinBA + Dynamic.

What's different? Really GR08 is too impressive good ? Mmm ... interesting.

 

Holy toledo...$650 for GR08?

 

damn if that is the case them I won't be surprise if people are buying UM Merlin instead for $200 more...

post #907 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

 

Holy toledo...$650 for GR08?

 

damn if that is the case them I won't be surprise if people are buying UM Merlin instead for $200 more...

did you not read what followed, it is a misinterpretation!

post #908 of 1259

Here is my review of GreenHouse's GH-ERC-DMS review in Korean.

if have interested in, just see FR graph and packaging pictures. ( you don't need try to read Korean. it's not easy bigsmile_face.gif )

 

http://rageworx.pe.kr/1313

 

Oh, I have wrong post in here .... really sorry. it was my mistake.


Edited by Raphael K - 12/3/12 at 7:37am
post #909 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Is the sound dramatically better? And hows the bass and sounstage?

No major discernable difference in bass or soundstage from stock, but vocals sound a little more intimate and a bit less 'hollow'; the new sound signature may give the illusion of less distance from which the voices are heard because of this attribute. The mids are in general smoother to my ears and less etched, though the resulting sound is somewhat warmer which could potentially deviate a tiny bit from some users' preferences if they found the stock sound signature to their liking already, like ClieOS.

 

I would also keep in mind that throughout this I have been tuning my amp (opamp rolling) to my liking, which I suppose is similar to how people EQ to their preferences (I never change from a flat EQ however). The way I had my amp before I received the H-100 made the soundstage very spacious feeling but this along with the stock V-sound signature of the H-100 (without adapter) produced a less than desirable result, like as if both source and headphones were working against the mids. That was when I rolled opamps to a more forward midrange setup which then made the mids not as recessed sounding to my ears (it wasn't horrible like what others seem to have experienced, but it wasn't ideal). Then after I received the Etymotic P->S cable, the sound changed again (mids smoother, more intimate in space but somewhat more relaxed, highs dampened) so again I tuned my amp to bring back some of the liveliness in the top end while also pulling forward the upper mids slightly and finally reaching my most desirable sound signature for long listening sessions at home. As you can see, I feel these are very, very source/amp dependent (also highly tip dependent, as none of the stock tips they provided brought out the full potential of these IMO). I can also see how these earphones can be very polarizing to listeners, with some loving them and others absolutely hating them, and TBH it could all come down to the synergy between the source and the IEMs.


Edited by PeterDLai - 12/3/12 at 4:09pm
post #910 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

Dear Head-Fi'ers
Here I sharing news for H-200 proto-type.
I have certified to share this information from T-PEOS CEO.

This is some prototype pictures.








According to T-PEOS CEO's announcement, price will be around $300 USD.
How it so nice wonderful price? isn't it ?

I can't wait for release !
atsmile.gif

I like it! wink.gif Hmm $300 I wonder if that's with or without Head-Fi discount? If we can get a site discount would be much sexier.

None the less, I have my $300 here right now for them.

It will be interesting seeing how much GR08 does sell for on release. I have a funny feeling it's going to be more than $300. More than people are hoping for.

Thanks for the juicy pics Raphael. smile.gif
post #911 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I like it! wink.gif Hmm $300 I wonder if that's with or without Head-Fi discount? If we can get a site discount would be much sexier.
None the less, I have my $300 here right now for them.
It will be interesting seeing how much GR08 does sell for on release. I have a funny feeling it's going to be more than $300. More than people are hoping for.
Thanks for the juicy pics Raphael. smile.gif

Yeah, I have a feeling they may raise the price and its probably excluding the Head-Fi discount and thats if there is one this time. I have my $300 ready too although I must read how these compare tot eh AX9 and GR08. I love how all these K3003 "clones" are being made of metal instead of the cheapy plastic we usually see on IEMs.

post #912 of 1259

My T-PEOS H-100 just arrived after I had liberated them from customs and I open the box they came in, and what do I find, but a free pair of T-PEOS B-100 in with them. What a lovely surprise !

 

Anyone any experience of the B-100 ?

post #913 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

My T-PEOS H-100 just arrived after I had liberated them from customs and I open the box they came in, and what do I find, but a free pair of T-PEOS B-100 in with them. What a lovely surprise !

 

Anyone any experience of the B-100 ?

 

You ordered your pair from eBay, right? Previous eBay orders also included the gifted B-100. There are some members here that also have those... popcorn.gif

post #914 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

You ordered your pair from eBay, right? Previous eBay orders also included the gifted B-100. There are some members here that also have those... popcorn.gif

 

Yep. Seller called 'timo5528'. Wasn't expecting it though, it says nothing in the ebay ad about it, so a really nice surprise cool.gif

 

First off, I would like to say that the tips for these H-100's are differently sized than any other tips I have come across. I need the largest tips to get a fit with these (the ones with a dark blue core) and the tip seal with these is going to totally make the difference in terms of what you hear. I was getting very little bass from them until I moved up to the largest tips and got a better seal.

 

At the moment, fresh out of the box, trebles are excellent, with detail, crispness and good extension, mids are recessed but clear, and bass is sufficient in quantity, but not particularly well defined and lacks punch. This is pre-burnin however, and I am extremely familiar with IEM's changing their sound over time. I am going to put 100 hours on these and then post back with impressions.

post #915 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

 

Yep. Seller called 'timo5528'. Wasn't expecting it though, it says nothing in the ebay ad about it, so a really nice surprise cool.gif

 

First off, I would like to say that the tips for these H-100's are differently sized than any other tips I have come across. I need the largest tips to get a fit with these (the ones with a dark blue core) and the tip seal with these is going to totally make the difference in terms of what you hear. I was getting very little bass from them until I moved up to the largest tips and got a better seal.

 

At the moment, fresh out of the box, trebles are excellent, with detail, crispness and good extension, mids are recessed but clear, and bass is sufficient in quantity, but not particularly well defined and lacks punch. This is pre-burnin however, and I am extremely familiar with IEM's changing their sound over time. I am going to put 100 hours on these and then post back with impressions.

 

 

My advice to you at this point is to let them burn-in for while so that dynamic driver starts pounding it's awsome sub-bass! Also, if you can, try them with foam tips (Ts400 works great for me) and deep insertion... wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread