Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

These do indeed look interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out here.

 



Yeah, they do...but I'm not buying another IEM until the GR08 comes out.  Well, maybe I will pick up a TF10 if they go on sale for $99. 

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #92 of 1259
Thread Starter 

Hey ClieOS looking at some of the photos of H-100 at the back it looks like there is a small hole so I was wondering if they're vented?

post #93 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post

 



Yeah, they do...but I'm not buying another IEM until the GR08 comes out.  Well, maybe I will pick up a TF10 if they go on sale for $99. 

You and me both pal! waiting on the GR08 as well.beerchug.gif.Though i may bite on the TF10 this Black Friday haha L3000.gif. Man this hobby is so killing my wallet.

post #94 of 1259
Well I already have the TF10, I need something else. My Colourfly C3 has turned me into an DAP / IEM pairing addict!
post #95 of 1259
Thread Starter 

I'm still going to get the GR08 unless I'm just blown away by the H-100's SQ.  I'm hoping the H-100 kind of sounds like a TF10 because after selling mine I've missed that sound signature as it was so good for edm.

post #96 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

I'm still going to get the GR08 unless I'm just blown away by the H-100's SQ.  I'm hoping the H-100 kind of sounds like a TF10 because after selling mine I've missed that sound signature as it was so good for edm.

The way GR08's going there'll be plenty enough time to try both. I think one could space it out appropriately. The only problem I see with this purchase is reselling may be an issue. I can't even move those EX600 for $110, nothing I have up is selling which means no H-100's until then. You shouldn't of sold of yout TF10 they're a must keeper for EDM fans. They were born for that genre! Hopefully H-100's will suffice..
post #97 of 1259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


The way GR08's going there'll be plenty enough time to try both. I think one could space it out appropriately. The only problem I see with this purchase is reselling may be an issue. I can't even move those EX600 for $110, nothing I have up is selling which means no H-100's until then. You shouldn't of sold of yout TF10 they're a must keeper for EDM fans. They were born for that genre! Hopefully H-100's will suffice..

 

 

I can't believe you aren't selling any of them, I think $110 is a fair price for the EX600 considering they're going for close to $200 new.  

 

Yeah the TF10's were great but the e-Q5 and believe it or not the RE262 sound really good to.  I'm very surprised just how well the RE262 sounds with edm, the way they layer the music is awesome.  I glad I ordered the H-100 as my first hybrid after seeing the all the positive impressions of them but the GR08 is still on my to get list.

post #98 of 1259

After 10 mn listening, compared to B2, highs are more detailed, but slightly better controlled with sibilant sound, instrument separation is great, bass is tight a bit.

post #99 of 1259
Quote:
After 10 mn listening, compared to B2, highs are more detailed, but slightly better controlled with sibilant sound, instrument separation is great, bass is tight a bit.

 

Are you talking about the H-100's?

 

Anyhow, I have the RE-262's and the W4 and UM3X's and just ordered the Peos'.  Will do a quick comparison when I get them.  The seller said he's also sending me those single armature ones as a "bonus."  Has anyone gotten those?   How are they?  Looking forward to trying these out.

post #100 of 1259
Thread Starter 

I just realized that he also sent me the B-100 as a gift as well so that's pretty cool, I guess everyone is getting a pair.

post #101 of 1259
Thread Starter 

If you go to their website, http://www.swpshinwoo.com/ you can look at the B-100 and their specs which show an impedance of 56 ohms.

post #102 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

Hey ClieOS looking at some of the photos of H-100 at the back it looks like there is a small hole so I was wondering if they're vented?

Yes, they are.
post #103 of 1259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post


Yes, they are.

 

OK I was just wondering, thanks.

post #104 of 1259

ClieOS...can you tell us about the sub-bass?   How does it compare to the sub-bass of the GR07?

post #105 of 1259
Sub-bass is excellent on the H-100, reaching down to almost 10Hz without any issue.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread