or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread - Page 83

post #1231 of 1259

I've torn all the tips that fitted me. Are there any Sony Hybrids or other tips compatible with H-100?

post #1232 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

I've torn all the tips that fitted me. Are there any Sony Hybrids or other tips compatible with H-100?


The T-Peos tip I was using also fell apart after a couple of weeks.  I replace it with a Sony tip and I've been using it for months now.

post #1233 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

I've torn all the tips that fitted me. Are there any Sony Hybrids or other tips compatible with H-100?

I believe all Sony Hybrid tips will fit on the H-100.

post #1234 of 1259

thanks SkyBleu

post #1235 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

thanks SkyBleu

Anytime:)

post #1236 of 1259

Well here's something new for all you T-Peos fans.

This just came up on their home page today.

The H-100J and WAPA (stands for Walk Personal Audio and is a DAC for android) coming out next monday (November 25th).

 

 

 

They are having a special launch sale event.

The H-100J is priced at 98,000 won which is roughly $93 and the WAPA is 45,000 won, roughly $43.

The deal is if you buy them together, you can get both of them for a total of $80.

If you want to just by the H-100J, you can get it for $56.

Unfortunately, they don't sell just the WAPA at a launch discount price.

So it's either both or just the IEM at a launch discount price.

Only the first 500 orders will be able to get it at this price.

 

After you have reserved your order and paid, the H-100J will ship on 12/2 and the WAPA on 12/20.

They will be taking pre-orders starting next monday.

To me, this sounds like a crazy bang for the buck deal.

Don't miss your chance.

 

Will be posting this on other T-PEOS related threads.

post #1237 of 1259

Woah, the stress relief on the jack looks so much better than the one on my H-100RR model. This one comes with inline remote? I wonder why they still want to develop the H-100 though.

post #1238 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

Woah, the stress relief on the jack looks so much better than the one on my H-100RR model. This one comes with inline remote? I wonder why they still want to develop the H-100 though.

Maybe its cause they got so much negative feedback about it hehe.

post #1239 of 1259
Hey guys, could i find out if the H100RR is a better buy than the JVC FXD80 and the GR07 BE? Roughly how does it match up against the Dunu DN-1000 hybrid variant? Im looking for something that compliments female vocals and piano. Source is a Fiio X3 and currently using a Sony XBA-40.
Sorry for the plethora of questions!
post #1240 of 1259

I have both the H-100 and GR07BE. I just got the GR07 yesterday and without any burn-in, I like them better than the H-100. There are only 2 things that H-100 does better. Better soundstage and better sub-bass and treble extension. I would think the GR07 will improve further after burn-in. The H-100 has little mids and a very V shaped signature. The H-100 is quite particular about fit and it's difficult to get a good fit on them, they are big. The GR07 is very comfortable and fits easily probably because of the movable nozzle. The built quality of the H-100 is better though.

 

 

The Dunu N1000 is highly rated but it's about USD$100 more (wish I could try them). For that price, I probably will get the Heir Audio 3Ai which is now going for $229 instead of the usual $299.


Edited by zamorin - 11/23/13 at 10:21pm
post #1241 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

I have both the H-100 and GR07BE. I just got the GR07 yesterday and without any burn-in, I like them better than the H-100. There are only 2 things that H-100 does better. Better soundstage and better sub-bass and treble extension. I would think the GR07 will improve further after burn-in. The H-100 has little mids and a very V shaped signature. The H-100 is quite particular about fit and it's difficult to get a good fit on them, they are big. The GR07 is very comfortable and fits easily probably because of the movable nozzle. The built quality of the H-100 is better though.

 

 

The Dunu N1000 is highly rated but it's about USD$100 more (wish I could try them). For that price, I probably will get the Heir Audio 3Ai which is now going for $229 instead of the usual $299.


if only the 3Ai isn't as overpriced where i am, i'd totally get it. dat wooden finish..

post #1242 of 1259

Heir Audio is offering free shipping for now. Why don't you order directly from their website?

post #1243 of 1259
Having heard Heir 3Ai, owned GR07 MK2 and H-100, I'd take the Dunu DN-1000 hybrid over all three without blinking an eye (which I also own) . The DN -1000 is fantastic and will cater to female vocals and piano with ease. Depending on your source and tip selection it can be a little bass heavy, but the sound quality it pushes out in my opinion is the best I've heard under $300. In my humble opinion not even Westone 4 can touch the detail, clarity and soundstage of the Dunu.
post #1244 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post
 

Heir Audio is offering free shipping for now. Why don't you order directly from their website?


over budget..=/ well i could try butt..

post #1245 of 1259

H20Fidelity,

 

Is the DN-1000 a lot better than GR07BE? In what area? Thanks.

 

ps: I love deep sub-bass extension without the mids and treble sacrificed.


Edited by zamorin - 11/24/13 at 4:00am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread