Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

So we can confirm these are 32ohms not 60ohms as the listing states?
I have the money together to purchase a pair. Can I have some confirmation everyone's happy with their pairs please?
I've read the thread and what I'm interested in is how much value you guy's think you're getting. Does it sound like a $300 IEM as has been mentioned? I'm interested in the bang for money (value) I won't be amping them so that's also of some concern to me, they'll be run through a Colorfly C3 or Cowon S9. I'll be coming from GR07 MK2 and TF10. Would you guy's class it as a straight out upgrade or side grade to those IEM's.
Looking forward to some feedback!
Cheers!

It is confirmed in GoldenEars' impedance graph. I have double confirmed it as well with a multimeter.

I can see it as an upgrade over TF0. Haven't heard the GR07 MK2.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #122 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

It is confirmed in GoldenEars' impedance graph. I have double confirmed it as well with a multimeter.
I can see it as an upgrade over TF0. Haven't heard the GR07 MK2.

I've just made the purchase, I was looking at that graph actually just before on impedance also the frequency chart is almost exactly to my liking. I have a lot of faith in these small company's they continue to impress me. I went for the gold rimmed ones.

I just sold a DAP that was laying around so only needed to add $50.

Thanks ClieOS.

Let the Journey begin! smile.gif

Edit:
I was also just reading the cable is balanced. That's another plus for me.

Weaving 1.2m / Balanced type / Black color

That along with everything else mentioned plus the free EMS shipping, sounds like a good deal to me.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/21/12 at 5:59am
post #123 of 1259
I think 'Balanced' just mean Y-cord..
post #124 of 1259
Tempted, an upgrade over the fxd80 Clieos? Big,huge moderate upgrade?
post #125 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post

Tempted, an upgrade over the fxd80 Clieos? Big,huge moderate upgrade?

Given FXD80 is quite good in itself, I'll say any upgrade is a moderate one.
post #126 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

I think 'Balanced' just mean Y-cord..

Hmm, you could right, I never thought of that. smile.gif
post #127 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post


Given FXD80 is quite good in itself, I'll say any upgrade is a moderate one.


Thanks for the answer Clieos.

post #128 of 1259
Thread Starter 

I'll be getting mine today so I should have some impressions of them later today.

post #129 of 1259
Thread Starter 

I love working nights so I home when the mail comes on days like today.  I've only been listening for about 30mins but first impressions are very good.  I like the bass, mids are clean and detailed and not to recessed imo, crisp bright highs that so far aren't harsh and the soundstage is nice and spacious.  I'll be listening to them much more today to get a better feel for them but so far they sound quite nice.

post #130 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

I love working nights so I home when the mail comes on days like today.  I've only been listening for about 30mins but first impressions are very good.  I like the bass, mids are clean and detailed and not to recessed imo, crisp bright highs that so far aren't harsh and the soundstage is nice and spacious.  I'll be listening to them much more today to get a better feel for them but so far they sound quite nice.

 

Congratulations on your new toy!

 

I know it might be too soon to really know, but just to get an idea, can you tell us where theH-100k would fit in the ranking on your signature?

post #131 of 1259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvergun View Post

 

Congratulations on your new toy!

 

I know it might be too soon to really know, but just to get an idea, can you tell us where theH-100k would fit in the ranking on your signature?

 

It is a bit to early but I'd put it above the GR07, now I was never the biggest fan because of the lack of depth though I still thought is was a good IEM.  I do like the highs more and the bass is just as good if not a little better.

post #132 of 1259

I'll be getting mine today as well, really quick shipping to Chicago, actually remarkably so.  Will compare to the other stuff I have, Westone 4, Re262, RE-ZERO, UM3X.

 

Looking forward to it!  Unfortunately I am at work so I gotta track the mailman down!

post #133 of 1259
Thread Starter 

I've listen to them for awhile and compared them to the e-Q5, RE262 and R-50 and I think the H-100 slot in just behind thoughs 3 imo.  I like the sound signatures more on thoughs but that's not to say the H-100 isn't a good IEM because it is I just prefer the others a little more.  The mids are a bit to distant compared to the e-Q5 and RE262 as expected but even compared to the R-50 which is quite balanced the H-100 still sounds a bit to far away with vocals and midrange melodies / instruments.  Its still early so I might change my mind but as of now that's they why I feel.

post #134 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

I've listen to them for awhile and compared them to the e-Q5, RE262 and R-50 and I think the H-100 slot in just behind thoughs 3 imo.  I like the sound signatures more on thoughs but that's not to say the H-100 isn't a good IEM because it is I just prefer the others a little more.  The mids are a bit to distant compared to the e-Q5 and RE262 as expected but even compared to the R-50 which is quite balanced the H-100 still sounds a bit to far away with vocals and midrange melodies / instruments.  Its still early so I might change my mind but as of now that's they why I feel.

 

The first day I got my GR07 I thought I would not like it at all...and now it is one of my favorite headphones. 

 

I'm tempted to get the H-100, but the GR08 is just around the corner...

post #135 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

I've listen to them for awhile and compared them to the e-Q5, RE262 and R-50 and I think the H-100 slot in just behind thoughs 3 imo.  I like the sound signatures more on thoughs but that's not to say the H-100 isn't a good IEM because it is I just prefer the others a little more.  The mids are a bit to distant compared to the e-Q5 and RE262 as expected but even compared to the R-50 which is quite balanced the H-100 still sounds a bit to far away with vocals and midrange melodies / instruments.  Its still early so I might change my mind but as of now that's they why I feel.

 

Mids are really important to me, and if they're recessed on the H-100 I think I'll pass. 

 

Still, keep us updated. I may just be looking for an excuse to not spend any more money.


Edited by eke2k6 - 10/22/12 at 5:13pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread