Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread - Page 70

post #1036 of 1259

Here I share some news for H-100 and T-PEOS.

 

T-PEOS is preparing new foam-tip for H-100.

I think it will be contain to new packages in 2013. Or in H-100-2 or H-200. (I don't know exactly)

I got it from T-PEOS for a sample to beta testing.

 

 

700

 

It is really feels like latex of memory foam. different feeling with Comply-Foam-TIp.

More smooth and MOIST !

 

Here I uploaded more images on my blog : http://rageworx.tistory.com/1322

 

And D-200 will be on global market.

Good balanced for outdorr and talking on iPhone and Androids phones.

I got two different models.

 

700

this is D-201NB

 

and

 

700

this is D-202

 

Both of them used neodymium 8mm dynamic driver. Stainless steel housing with Nickel coating.

post #1037 of 1259

Great news Raphael! Do you know exactly when the D-200 and H-200 will hit the global market? And is there still the Head-Fi discount?

 

Edit: Thanks djvcool! Found it.


Edited by Vlooienuker - 12/12/12 at 3:33pm
post #1038 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Great news Raphael! Do you know exactly when the D-200 and H-200 will hit the global market? And is there still the Head-Fi discount?

 

Edit: Thanks djvcool! Found it.

 

Hi Vlooienuker.

As I heard, D-200 will be on sale. ( I have no more info )

H-200 is still in last engineering. T-PEOS' CEO not announced about H-200.

I hope we can hear good news in 2013.

 

... and I think, there will be possible to Head-Fi member discount. I hope so :) .. 

post #1039 of 1259

Thanks Raphael.

 

Guess what guys? My C3 just arrived! I was drooling at the box and am still shocked at the weight of this baby. Not much comes in the box, not even a charger albeit lucky enough I have one in my draw. When I tried to put in my SD card I believe I almost broke it... I was putting it in upsidedown and it wouldnt go in and it eventually got stuck in there and thats when I panicked! Had to use pliers to pull it out lol. Its fine now though. I guess I was too excited to use it, or, just careless. This thing takes AGES to transfer music into it and my collection is still going in right now. Before I put my whole collection in there, I put a few songs from Netsky, Armin Van Buuren and Florence + The Machine. In all honesty, I'm not too impressed, the mids do come out a lot but it makes my H-100 boring... And thats with or without the Ohm adapter. The buttons are a bi*ch to get use to and it seems so slow and hard to go through all my music. My S9 is a breeze, it just slides through all the artists but still you have to keep tapping the buttons and it takes forever. Albeit this is only since I am not use to the device yet. No optimized charging? I tried to do it but it wont work. It just says "USB connected". I have yet to try the EQ albeit people are telling me not to use it. And the 3.5mm jack is on an angle when you plug it in. No radio. And how do I go into hold mode?

post #1040 of 1259

edit wrong post


Edited by nick n - 12/12/12 at 7:42pm
post #1041 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Thanks Raphael.

Guess what guys? My C3 just arrived! I was drooling at the box and am still shocked at the weight of this baby. Not much comes in the box, not even a charger albeit lucky enough I have one in my draw. When I tried to put in my SD card I believe I almost broke it... I was putting it in upsidedown and it wouldnt go in and it eventually got stuck in there and thats when I panicked! Had to use pliers to pull it out lol. Its fine now though. I guess I was too excited to use it, or, just careless. This thing takes AGES to transfer music into it and my collection is still going in right now. Before I put my whole collection in there, I put a few songs from Netsky, Armin Van Buuren and Florence + The Machine. In all honesty, I'm not too impressed, the mids do come out a lot but it makes my H-100 boring... And thats with or without the Ohm adapter. The buttons are a bi*ch to get use to and it seems so slow and hard to go through all my music. My S9 is a breeze, it just slides through all the artists but still you have to keep tapping the buttons and it takes forever. Albeit this is only since I am not use to the device yet. No optimized charging? I tried to do it but it wont work. It just says "USB connected". I have yet to try the EQ albeit people are telling me not to use it. And the 3.5mm jack is on an angle when you plug it in. No radio. And how do I go into hold mode?

Your big day arrived Vlooienuker!! smile.gif

Arighty, lets try and sort this out for you.

1) For your first main transfer of several files use a card reader, the transfer speed will be much faster from your computer. Once you have the card loaded with your collection adding or removing an album is much easier from the players USB. It's just that first time you want to use a computer (or yes it will take ages)

2) The buttons do scroll, hold your finger down instead of tapping, the menu will accelerate which ever way you're holding, (it starts moving rather fast too)

3) No there is not a radio, this is an audiophile focused player for music

4) Yes, you can use the device while charging. but only from a wall outlet, if you're plugged into a computer C3 will launch into USB transfer mode only. To use this feature you must plug device into a wall charger. The player will boot then briefly the menu appears, after about 5 seconds you will be given an option to choose "power only" or 'power & play"

5) To open up the menu and EQ hold down the button that looks like a square made of dots. (right hand side) Try the Rock EQ for a little while it sounds a little like BBE but this is only to get a feel for the player. This player excels on normal EQ, It's just the artificial BBE you've come from is giving an illusion of better SQ

6) You have come from Cowons artificial BBE enhancements, exactly the same S9 as me. On my first listen to C3 I too was underwhelmed mainly because I was using BBE +8, and you need time to adjust to this, that's why I said yesterday "you must learn what C3 is trying to tell you" The reason the player hasn't jumped out and smacked you in the face is because of that BBE you've been listening too. Your ears are so accustom to that artificial sound they're shocked to hear a flat setting (don't worry exactly the same happened to me) . This is what audiophile listening is about, a flat setting 'natural' and in time you will understand what we're all hearing from this pairing. Look past the clarity and fake enhancements. Listen to the music, instead of expecting something that's not there find the differences and accept them, take them in.

Give it time grasshopper, give it time.... smile.gif
Edited by H20Fidelity - 12/12/12 at 8:57pm
post #1042 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Your big day arrived Vlooienuker!! smile.gif
Arighty, lets try and sort this out for you.
1) For your first main transfer of several files use a card reader, the transfer speed will be much faster from your computer. Once you have the card loaded with your collection adding or removing an album is much easier from the players USB. It's just that first time you want to use a computer (or yes it will take ages)
2) The buttons do scroll, hold your finger down instead of tapping, the menu will accelerate which ever way you're holding, (it starts moving rather fast too)
3) No there is not a radio, this is an audiophile focused player for music
4) Yes, you can use the device while charging. but only from a wall outlet, if you're plugged into a computer C3 will launch into USB transfer mode only. To use this feature you must plug device into a wall charger. The player will boot then briefly a menu appears, after about 5 seconds you will be given an option to choose "power only" or 'power & play"
5) To open up the menu and EQ hold down the button that looks like a square made of dots. (right hand side) Try the Jazz EQ for a little while it sounds a little like BBE but this is only to get a feel for the player. This player excels on normal EQ, It's just the artificial BBE you've come from is giving an illusion of better SQ
6) You have come from Cowons artificial BBE enhancements, exactly the same S9 as me. On my first listen to C3 I too was underwhelmed mainly because I was using BBE +8, and you need time to adjust to this, that's why I said yesterday "you must learn what C3 is trying to tell you" The reason the player hasn't jumped out and smacked you in the face is because of that BBE you've been listening too. Your ears are so accustom to that artificial sound they're shocked to hear a flat setting. This is what audiophile listening is about, a flat setting 'natural' and in time you will understand what we're all hearing from this pairing. Look past the clarity and fake enhancements. Listen to the music, instead of expecting something that's not there find the differences and accept them, take them in.
Give it time grasshopper, give it time.... smile.gif

Thanks H20! 

 

I will give it time... A lot of time actually. I just loaded all my music onto it and it took forever. Well, its done! I think its too hard to navigate through the player since there is no categories such as "Artists" or "Albums" and its not even in alphabetical order. It also seems there is a lot of buttons that allow you to navigate through the player, like the minus button works, the plus, the rewind, the fastforward and even the square dots... SO CONFUSING >.< frown.gif

post #1043 of 1259
Jump over here mate. I'll have a post there waiting for you. Keep the C3 talk in there and H-100 talk in here. smile.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/637417/colorfly-c3-appreciation-and-discussion-thread
post #1044 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Jump over here mate. I'll have a post there waiting for you. Keep the C3 talk in there and H-100 talk in here. smile.gif
http://www.head-fi.org/t/637417/colorfly-c3-appreciation-and-discussion-thread

Thanks!

post #1045 of 1259

Wow ... Colorfly C3 seems to be a amazing audio media playing device, hugh ?

In South Korea, there's AK-100 (iRiver's high-end product). how about this?

 

I'm using iPod touch 3/4G in this time. It's enough to enjoying my musics.

And Cowon, it was my best audio device producer until broken delusion by GoldenEar's Truth of BBE-MP-Enhance. (see http://ko.goldenears.net/board/32937 , it's Korean)

 

I love BBE's after effecting, But there's some faking issue like MP-Enhance.

 

And really interesting in Colorfly C3.

post #1046 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Thanks Raphael.

 

Guess what guys? My C3 just arrived! I was drooling at the box and am still shocked at the weight of this baby. Not much comes in the box, not even a charger albeit lucky enough I have one in my draw. When I tried to put in my SD card I believe I almost broke it... I was putting it in upsidedown and it wouldnt go in and it eventually got stuck in there and thats when I panicked! Had to use pliers to pull it out lol. Its fine now though. I guess I was too excited to use it, or, just careless. This thing takes AGES to transfer music into it and my collection is still going in right now. Before I put my whole collection in there, I put a few songs from Netsky, Armin Van Buuren and Florence + The Machine. In all honesty, I'm not too impressed, the mids do come out a lot but it makes my H-100 boring... And thats with or without the Ohm adapter. The buttons are a bi*ch to get use to and it seems so slow and hard to go through all my music. My S9 is a breeze, it just slides through all the artists but still you have to keep tapping the buttons and it takes forever. Albeit this is only since I am not use to the device yet. No optimized charging? I tried to do it but it wont work. It just says "USB connected". I have yet to try the EQ albeit people are telling me not to use it. And the 3.5mm jack is on an angle when you plug it in. No radio. And how do I go into hold mode?

 

I just picked up mine as well, mine comes with a charger (wall charger with USB outlet), a superb silver pouch that looks very tough, and also HiSound PAA-1 earbuds (not sure about the SQ), I am charging the player now and will post my first impression later tonight

post #1047 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

 

I just picked up mine as well, mine comes with a charger (wall charger with USB outlet), a superb silver pouch that looks very tough, and also HiSound PAA-1 earbuds (not sure about the SQ), I am charging the player now and will post my first impression later tonight

Mine didnt even come with all that. Haha, hope you enjoy it man, I'm still getting use to it.

post #1048 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Mine didnt even come with all that. Haha, hope you enjoy it man, I'm still getting use to it.

 

Will see later tonight, I still have to finish work and then training wink_face.gif

post #1049 of 1259

Sorry to leave y'all hanging after I mentioned the 75 ohm adapter... many of you have already have such an adapter by now, so you can hear for yourselves.  As stated, the midbass gains some presence and the upper mids/lower treble is gently attenuated.  This gives the midrange a slightly more upfront presentation.  I detected some roll off at the extremes of the fq curve (compared to the H-100 w/o the adapter), but it was negligent at best.  The nice thing is that the H-100's unique signature largely remains in tact... albeit a bit smoother and warmer.  Personally, I enjoy how my H-100 sounds w/o the adapter.. but the 75 ohm adapter would be a good thing to try for those who want a touch more midbass & tamed upper midrange/lower treble.

 

It would be nice if someone tried a 40 or 50 ohm adapter as it would probably approximate the change in sound the 75 ohm adapter offers, but require less volume/voltage from a DAP.

 

BTW.. I saw some mention of driver flex.. my pair has a little bit (in both channels).. no big deal though.. just equalize the pressure by tugging on your earlobe after you've inserted it to release the built up air pressure.. one shouldn't have to worry about damaging the driver either.. I've owned many other IEMs (for long periods of time) that suffered from driver flex and none ever were damaged over time of use.

post #1050 of 1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySweep View Post

Sorry to leave y'all hanging after I mentioned the 75 ohm adapter... many of you have already have such an adapter by now, so you can hear for yourselves.  As stated, the midbass gains some presence and the upper mids/lower treble is gently attenuated.  This gives the midrange a slightly more upfront presentation.  I detected some roll off at the extremes of the fq curve (compared to the H-100 w/o the adapter), but it was negligent at best.  The nice thing is that the H-100's unique signature largely remains in tact... albeit a bit smoother and warmer.  Personally, I enjoy how my H-100 sounds w/o the adapter.. but the 75 ohm adapter would be a good thing to try for those who want a touch more midbass & tamed upper midrange/lower treble.

 

It would be nice if someone tried a 40 or 50 ohm adapter as it would probably approximate the change in sound the 75 ohm adapter offers, but require less volume/voltage from a DAP.

 

BTW.. I saw some mention of driver flex.. my pair has a little bit (in both channels).. no big deal though.. just equalize the pressure by tugging on your earlobe after you've inserted it to release the built up air pressure.. one shouldn't have to worry about damaging the driver either.. I've owned many other IEMs (for long periods of time) that suffered from driver flex and none ever were damaged over time of use.

 

I am loving my setup at the moment mate with the adapter, basically goes like H-100 + adapter + E11 + iDevices, absolutely superb, thank you very much indeed for the suggestion

 

Though if I use the adapter with E10 and MacBook or PC, it is pretty noisy at low volume

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread