I currently own a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro's, and they are great and all, but are way too big. I do not want to lug these around, so I wanted your guys' opinion. I have demoed the Phillips at Best Buy, and was impressed. But the UE 6000 look more compact, and have better reviews. Which ones should I get?
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 10/5/12
- productPhilips Accessories SHL5605BK/28 CitiScape Downtown Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a pair of headphones Last post on 12/19/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help replacing my Phiaton MS400 Last post on 11/15/12 at 6:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
UE 6000 Vs. Phillips Citiscape Downtown
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I (my brother now) have the uptowns, and a friend owns the UE6000, I find them both with decent soundstage and on the warm side of things, I wasn't able to listen to the UEs for long but if you can find the Philips for less than $100 I don't think the UEs are worth twice the price, I liked them, but was not to impressed by them, take that with a grain of salt, It's just that I prefer a more forward presentation, most reviews for the UEs seem positive. I personally think the Philips is a better bang for the buck, but if you like ANC and a carry case/bag, the UEs are the better choice. At the price range ($200) I really love the V Moda M80. Another thing I noticed with the UE is that it leaks a good amount of sound, the Philips are nearly dead silent
You have probably got something by now, and whatever it is I hope you are happy with it
- UE 6000 Vs. Phillips Citiscape Downtown
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Neutral/laid back sounding IEM for about $100? 4 seconds ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 15 seconds ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 minutes ago
- › How do I use my Sennheiser Momentum's as a headset for PS4? 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 5 minutes ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 5 minutes ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)