New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best IEM under $60

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Hi anyone could recommend the best earphones under $60? I'm targeting jvc ha-fx3x but having problem to where I can get it. Is there other iem lines to it under $60? Thanks
post #2 of 15

Klipsch S4s may be a good choice for you. 59.99 on amazing. Personally I feeling the Shure SE215s for 99.99 are much better if you can afford it, but I understand thats 40 bucks more. Just thought I would add it in there. For 60 bucks the s4s will do you well. Are you looking for a particular sound? If so list that and I or maybe others can suggest a more refined answer. 

 

Cheers

post #3 of 15

We need a little bit better description of what you want. Bass, mid, highs? Durability, comfort, sound isolation?
 

post #4 of 15
post #5 of 15
I would pick up the Etymotic MC5.

Jim
post #6 of 15
 
 
under 50$ thread.
 
 
  I would also recommend the new AirBuds (www.air-buds.com/product/)  I just got them recently and love them and they run about 40$
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 

@hojomojo96,

 

Bass type iem with best durability. 

 

---

 

Is SoundMagic e10 recommended too?

 

Can we compare SoundMagic e10, Klipsch image s4 and JVC XX HA-FX1X/HA-FX3X?

 

thanks

post #8 of 15

Truthfully I we can only say so much. If you want a huge list to look through check out this thread. 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-256-iems-compared-rock-it-sounds-r-20-r-30-added-09-29-12

post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 

Anyone could compare SoundMagic e10, Klipsch image S4 and JVC XX HA-FX1X?

 

Bit confused...

 
Thank you
post #10 of 15

If you're looking at Soundmagics...I definitely recommend the e30s.  They are fantastic for around 40 bucks.  Nicely balanced with a nice low end...comparable to the 150 dollar Vsonics as far as I'm concerned.  I use my GR07s at home and the e30s on the road and at the gym.

post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdynsty25 View Post

If you're looking at Soundmagics...I definitely recommend the e30s.  They are fantastic for around 40 bucks.  Nicely balanced with a nice low end...comparable to the 150 dollar Vsonics as far as I'm concerned.  I use my GR07s at home and the e30s on the road and at the gym.

I don't like the looks of the e30.. :) if you do have the SM e10, what can you say about it?

post #12 of 15

Those under$50, under $40 threads are fro 2010, a little old I suppose.

 

I highly highly recommend the Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition. $35~$40.

lendmeurears is an authorized seller on ebay. I don't think you can possibly go wrong with it. Pretty strong bass, though not booming bass, and exceptionally detailed for the price segment. Mine came with 13 tips. (make sure you get the "Bass Edition" though, not the GR02 Pro2)

 

 I use TF10 and GR06 at home, the GR02 used to be my outside 'phone but my wife won't give them back, so I take the M4 these days.

post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhonghua View Post

I don't like the looks of the e30.. :) if you do have the SM e10, what can you say about it?

 

Haven't heard the e10, sorry.  And I agree, the e30s don't look that good.  But ironically, it's the last thing I care about when I'm listening to music, so no biggie to me!  The white version look more "high end" than the black, that's for sure, but I don't like wearing white buds if I can help it.

post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomZash View Post

Those under$50, under $40 threads are fro 2010, a little old I suppose.

 

I highly highly recommend the Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition. $35~$40.

lendmeurears is an authorized seller on ebay. I don't think you can possibly go wrong with it. Pretty strong bass, though not booming bass, and exceptionally detailed for the price segment. Mine came with 13 tips. (make sure you get the "Bass Edition" though, not the GR02 Pro2)

 

 I use TF10 and GR06 at home, the GR02 used to be my outside 'phone but my wife won't give them back, so I take the M4 these days.

I can't find an authorized seller here in my country. :(

 

I'm still confused, how to compare SoundMagic e10, Klipsch image S4 and JVC XX HA-FX1X, then you added GR02 now.. :( 

 

Is there anyone could compare them? :D

thanks

post #15 of 15

My best bet would be go for GR 06(if you can increase a 20$ budget) or go for GR02(46$), lendmeurears.com is an official reseller of VSonic products.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: