I first read it as JDS Labs LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/27/14 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 2post #16 of 20710/4/12 at 4:27am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 20710/4/12 at 4:28ampost #18 of 20710/4/12 at 4:38amQuote:
- tell us how they sound on the Liquid Goldpost #19 of 20710/4/12 at 4:44ampost #20 of 20710/4/12 at 3:28pm
I hope these wont turn up as the "Beats" in the dynamic headphone world..
"A highly optimized UltrathinTM planar diaphragm produces fast deep bass and extended smooth highs."
This statement kind of made me worried...
But I might just as well be reading too much into it...
We shall seepost #21 of 20710/4/12 at 5:40pmpost #22 of 20710/4/12 at 6:13pmpost #23 of 20710/5/12 at 2:57pmpost #24 of 20710/6/12 at 12:57am
I'm sure there are a couple companies who'd have trademarked that word already... or maybe that's where they're sourcing the diaphragms from...post #25 of 20710/6/12 at 1:12amQuote:
If that happens, won't be long until every alphabet is trademarked too. And everytime we want to write something, we'd have to pay the companies. If that ever happens though, I can see who gets the letter "i"post #26 of 20710/6/12 at 1:49ampost #27 of 20710/6/12 at 3:58ampost #28 of 20710/7/12 at 1:37ampost #29 of 20710/8/12 at 3:30ampost #30 of 20710/8/12 at 5:18amQuote:
Both of these I'm seeing as potential sabre-rattling from US competitors who use those exact phrases already, if they really want to push it and get all trademark happy. And not to be "that guy" - but honestly, $2500 for what's in that picture: lol no. I'm seeing a lot of Wagon Queen Family Truckster here.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 57 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hello,we're SOUNDAWAR AUDIO,a professional digital stream player... 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 10 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 10 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 11 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 11 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)