I first read it as JDS Labs LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 4/11/14 at 4:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 2post #16 of 20710/4/12 at 4:27am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 20710/4/12 at 4:28ampost #18 of 20710/4/12 at 4:38amQuote:
- tell us how they sound on the Liquid Goldpost #19 of 20710/4/12 at 4:44ampost #20 of 20710/4/12 at 3:28pm
I hope these wont turn up as the "Beats" in the dynamic headphone world..
"A highly optimized UltrathinTM planar diaphragm produces fast deep bass and extended smooth highs."
This statement kind of made me worried...
But I might just as well be reading too much into it...
We shall seepost #21 of 20710/4/12 at 5:40pmpost #22 of 20710/4/12 at 6:13pmpost #23 of 20710/5/12 at 2:57pmpost #24 of 20710/6/12 at 12:57am
I'm sure there are a couple companies who'd have trademarked that word already... or maybe that's where they're sourcing the diaphragms from...post #25 of 20710/6/12 at 1:12amQuote:
If that happens, won't be long until every alphabet is trademarked too. And everytime we want to write something, we'd have to pay the companies. If that ever happens though, I can see who gets the letter "i"post #26 of 20710/6/12 at 1:49ampost #27 of 20710/6/12 at 3:58ampost #28 of 20710/7/12 at 1:37ampost #29 of 20710/8/12 at 3:30ampost #30 of 20710/8/12 at 5:18amQuote:
Both of these I'm seeing as potential sabre-rattling from US competitors who use those exact phrases already, if they really want to push it and get all trademark happy. And not to be "that guy" - but honestly, $2500 for what's in that picture: lol no. I'm seeing a lot of Wagon Queen Family Truckster here.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 25 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 34 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 2 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica M50 studio monitor appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Bijou All Tube Futterman Headphone Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Vancouver meet anyone? 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini-meet 6 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob