I first read it as JDS Labs LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 2post #16 of 20710/4/12 at 4:27am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 20710/4/12 at 4:28ampost #18 of 20710/4/12 at 4:38amQuote:
- tell us how they sound on the Liquid Goldpost #19 of 20710/4/12 at 4:44ampost #20 of 20710/4/12 at 3:28pm
I hope these wont turn up as the "Beats" in the dynamic headphone world..
"A highly optimized UltrathinTM planar diaphragm produces fast deep bass and extended smooth highs."
This statement kind of made me worried...
But I might just as well be reading too much into it...
We shall seepost #21 of 20710/4/12 at 5:40pmpost #22 of 20710/4/12 at 6:13pmpost #23 of 20710/5/12 at 2:57pmpost #24 of 20710/6/12 at 12:57am
I'm sure there are a couple companies who'd have trademarked that word already... or maybe that's where they're sourcing the diaphragms from...post #25 of 20710/6/12 at 1:12amQuote:
If that happens, won't be long until every alphabet is trademarked too. And everytime we want to write something, we'd have to pay the companies. If that ever happens though, I can see who gets the letter "i"post #26 of 20710/6/12 at 1:49ampost #27 of 20710/6/12 at 3:58ampost #28 of 20710/7/12 at 1:37ampost #29 of 20710/8/12 at 3:30ampost #30 of 20710/8/12 at 5:18amQuote:
Both of these I'm seeing as potential sabre-rattling from US competitors who use those exact phrases already, if they really want to push it and get all trademark happy. And not to be "that guy" - but honestly, $2500 for what's in that picture: lol no. I'm seeing a lot of Wagon Queen Family Truckster here.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Any other headphones with HD 600 sized earcups? 27 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2