I first read it as JDS Labs LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Meze is a Romanian company which became widely known on a portable audio market after releasing its wooden 99 Classics model. These headphones became a hit due to a semi-portable form factor,...
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 2post #16 of 20710/4/12 at 4:27am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 20710/4/12 at 4:28ampost #18 of 20710/4/12 at 4:38amQuote:
- tell us how they sound on the Liquid Goldpost #19 of 20710/4/12 at 4:44ampost #20 of 20710/4/12 at 3:28pm
I hope these wont turn up as the "Beats" in the dynamic headphone world..
"A highly optimized UltrathinTM planar diaphragm produces fast deep bass and extended smooth highs."
This statement kind of made me worried...
But I might just as well be reading too much into it...
We shall seepost #21 of 20710/4/12 at 5:40pmpost #22 of 20710/4/12 at 6:13pmpost #23 of 20710/5/12 at 2:57pmpost #24 of 20710/6/12 at 12:57am
I'm sure there are a couple companies who'd have trademarked that word already... or maybe that's where they're sourcing the diaphragms from...post #25 of 20710/6/12 at 1:12amQuote:
If that happens, won't be long until every alphabet is trademarked too. And everytime we want to write something, we'd have to pay the companies. If that ever happens though, I can see who gets the letter "i"post #26 of 20710/6/12 at 1:49ampost #27 of 20710/6/12 at 3:58ampost #28 of 20710/7/12 at 1:37ampost #29 of 20710/8/12 at 3:30ampost #30 of 20710/8/12 at 5:18amQuote:
Both of these I'm seeing as potential sabre-rattling from US competitors who use those exact phrases already, if they really want to push it and get all trademark happy. And not to be "that guy" - but honestly, $2500 for what's in that picture: lol no. I'm seeing a lot of Wagon Queen Family Truckster here.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 27 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 46 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 50 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 54 seconds ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Which is better: Sennheiser HD800S or Ether Flow? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear