I first read it as JDS Labs LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 2post #16 of 20710/4/12 at 4:27ampost #17 of 20710/4/12 at 4:28ampost #18 of 20710/4/12 at 4:38amQuote:
- tell us how they sound on the Liquid Goldpost #19 of 20710/4/12 at 4:44ampost #20 of 20710/4/12 at 3:28pm
I hope these wont turn up as the "Beats" in the dynamic headphone world..
"A highly optimized UltrathinTM planar diaphragm produces fast deep bass and extended smooth highs."
This statement kind of made me worried...
But I might just as well be reading too much into it...
We shall seepost #21 of 20710/4/12 at 5:40pmpost #22 of 20710/4/12 at 6:13pmpost #23 of 20710/5/12 at 2:57pmpost #24 of 20710/6/12 at 12:57am
I'm sure there are a couple companies who'd have trademarked that word already... or maybe that's where they're sourcing the diaphragms from...post #25 of 20710/6/12 at 1:12amQuote:
If that happens, won't be long until every alphabet is trademarked too. And everytime we want to write something, we'd have to pay the companies. If that ever happens though, I can see who gets the letter "i"post #26 of 20710/6/12 at 1:49ampost #27 of 20710/6/12 at 3:58ampost #28 of 20710/7/12 at 1:37ampost #29 of 20710/8/12 at 3:30ampost #30 of 20710/8/12 at 5:18amQuote:
Both of these I'm seeing as potential sabre-rattling from US competitors who use those exact phrases already, if they really want to push it and get all trademark happy. And not to be "that guy" - but honestly, $2500 for what's in that picture: lol no. I'm seeing a lot of Wagon Queen Family Truckster here.
- JPS Labs Abyss
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 10 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Head-Fiers unite! 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Review and Mods 11 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS1100 Solid Bass Headphone first impressions... 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse