- 4,177 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 10post #136 of 2073/12/13 at 5:27pmQuote:I've got just the thing!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 2073/24/13 at 8:34ampost #138 of 2073/24/13 at 8:59ampost #139 of 2073/24/13 at 9:01ampost #140 of 2073/24/13 at 11:46ampost #141 of 2073/27/13 at 2:16am
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.post #142 of 2073/27/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by anetode
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.
Lol, funny. Joking apart though, they look like they would last a life time. Mind you so would the payments.post #143 of 2073/27/13 at 2:44pmpost #144 of 2073/27/13 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #145 of 2073/27/13 at 3:13pmpost #146 of 2073/27/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
on the bright side they look light, so all the limp neck head-fiers wont have to prop their head up to listen to them like the LCD-2 and Hifimans.post #147 of 2073/27/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
LOL you'll be in for a nasty surprise then. These are by far heavier than any Audeze or Hifiman. They (Abyss) weigh a whopping 660g without cable (HE500 or LCD2 are more around 500g).post #148 of 2073/27/13 at 4:49pmpost #149 of 2073/27/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
The thick all-metal chassis...plus the magnet might be cumbersome for all we know. Anyway these will figuratively weigh a ton.post #150 of 2073/27/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I never said I was a limp neck head-fier lol.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New BA IEMs from Brainwavz? 36 seconds ago
- › Marshall London - Audiophile smartphone 40 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 6 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 7 minutes ago
- › Vali 2 tube rolling 7 minutes ago
- › Tralucent 1plus2 7 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...