- 3,782 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 10post #136 of 2073/12/13 at 5:27pmQuote:I've got just the thing!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 2073/24/13 at 8:34ampost #138 of 2073/24/13 at 8:59ampost #139 of 2073/24/13 at 9:01ampost #140 of 2073/24/13 at 11:46ampost #141 of 2073/27/13 at 2:16am
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.post #142 of 2073/27/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by anetode
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.
Lol, funny. Joking apart though, they look like they would last a life time. Mind you so would the payments.post #143 of 2073/27/13 at 2:44pmpost #144 of 2073/27/13 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #145 of 2073/27/13 at 3:13pmpost #146 of 2073/27/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
on the bright side they look light, so all the limp neck head-fiers wont have to prop their head up to listen to them like the LCD-2 and Hifimans.post #147 of 2073/27/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
LOL you'll be in for a nasty surprise then. These are by far heavier than any Audeze or Hifiman. They (Abyss) weigh a whopping 660g without cable (HE500 or LCD2 are more around 500g).post #148 of 2073/27/13 at 4:49pmpost #149 of 2073/27/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
The thick all-metal chassis...plus the magnet might be cumbersome for all we know. Anyway these will figuratively weigh a ton.post #150 of 2073/27/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I never said I was a limp neck head-fier lol.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour! 53 seconds ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 1 minute ago
- › The Meaning of Life 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 8 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3