- 4,140 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The sound signature on these can be described as almost "Grado"esque. They have a mid/high forward sound that makes them great for guitar rock. They don't have the harsh treble that is...
DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I...
Greetings Head-fi, Today, we are going to be taking a look at the QKZ W1 Pro. This is a budget-minded, sports-focused, earphone that offers some great value for those looking to purchase...
Before I begin, I'd like to thank @NLNH for sending me a set free of charge in exchange for my review. I will try and be as honest and truthful as I can in my review regardless. To be honest, when...
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 10post #136 of 2073/12/13 at 5:27pmQuote:I've got just the thing!
post #137 of 2073/24/13 at 8:34ampost #138 of 2073/24/13 at 8:59ampost #139 of 2073/24/13 at 9:01ampost #140 of 2073/24/13 at 11:46ampost #141 of 2073/27/13 at 2:16am
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.post #142 of 2073/27/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by anetode
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.
Lol, funny. Joking apart though, they look like they would last a life time. Mind you so would the payments.post #143 of 2073/27/13 at 2:44pmpost #144 of 2073/27/13 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #145 of 2073/27/13 at 3:13pmpost #146 of 2073/27/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
on the bright side they look light, so all the limp neck head-fiers wont have to prop their head up to listen to them like the LCD-2 and Hifimans.post #147 of 2073/27/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
LOL you'll be in for a nasty surprise then. These are by far heavier than any Audeze or Hifiman. They (Abyss) weigh a whopping 660g without cable (HE500 or LCD2 are more around 500g).post #148 of 2073/27/13 at 4:49pmpost #149 of 2073/27/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
The thick all-metal chassis...plus the magnet might be cumbersome for all we know. Anyway these will figuratively weigh a ton.post #150 of 2073/27/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I never said I was a limp neck head-fier lol.
- JPS Labs Abyss
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 19 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse