- 4,177 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
JPS Labs Abyss - Page 10post #136 of 2073/12/13 at 5:27pmQuote:I've got just the thing!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 2073/24/13 at 8:34ampost #138 of 2073/24/13 at 8:59ampost #139 of 2073/24/13 at 9:01ampost #140 of 2073/24/13 at 11:46ampost #141 of 2073/27/13 at 2:16am
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.post #142 of 2073/27/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by anetode
Indeed, the Abyss logo designer was definitely clued in on the trends of fading tattoos found on hairy middle aged rock enthusiasts. The frame's design is worthy of Stax's finest late 70s research. And the headphone hanger is almost as shiny as a Woo while embracing the design ethos of the finest Home Depot garage hooks.
Lol, funny. Joking apart though, they look like they would last a life time. Mind you so would the payments.post #143 of 2073/27/13 at 2:44pmpost #144 of 2073/27/13 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #145 of 2073/27/13 at 3:13pmpost #146 of 2073/27/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
on the bright side they look light, so all the limp neck head-fiers wont have to prop their head up to listen to them like the LCD-2 and Hifimans.post #147 of 2073/27/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
LOL you'll be in for a nasty surprise then. These are by far heavier than any Audeze or Hifiman. They (Abyss) weigh a whopping 660g without cable (HE500 or LCD2 are more around 500g).post #148 of 2073/27/13 at 4:49pmpost #149 of 2073/27/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
The thick all-metal chassis...plus the magnet might be cumbersome for all we know. Anyway these will figuratively weigh a ton.post #150 of 2073/27/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
I never said I was a limp neck head-fier lol.
- JPS Labs Abyss
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...