Hi headfiers, i want to buy a in ear earphones that deliver strong thumping, deep ear drum vibrating bass, so i have done a little research of my own and was wondering which is better the HAFX1X from JVC or the Sony mdr-xb41 in earphones and if you know any that are better at producing bass then please do let me know in the price range of £40.
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 10/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 10/1/12
- productJVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3Xtagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSI500 - Sound Clarity Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones w/Linx Audio and Remote/Mic - Coppertagged by System, 10/1/12
- productSony MDR-XB41EX Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 10/1/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best huge bass IEMs for under $50? Last post on 12/9/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choice Between JVC FX1X and FX3X Last post on 9/8/14 at 5:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap earphones £30/$50 Last post on 2/26/13 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Advice for In-Ear Headphones Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best Deep bass In earphones for me?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've not heard them, but they say that these are one of the most bass heavy iems ever...
also, I would recommend Able planet si500s. they have really good, deep, tight bass. they rattle my earlobes when some sub-bass is playing... not the best cable, but what the hell - you'll just have to be more careful while handlinng it :D
I use Fiio E6 paired with sansa clip+ but are quite efficient without any amping. amping does add some energy to it though...
- Best Deep bass In earphones for me?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 39 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)