Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Deathmatch: Innerfidelity vs. Headfonia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Deathmatch: Innerfidelity vs. Headfonia  

Poll Results: Innerfidelity vs. Headfonia

 
  • 84% (114)
    Innerfidelity
  • 15% (21)
    Headfonia
135 Total Votes  
post #1 of 108
Thread Starter 

Which do you prefer? 

post #2 of 108

I prefer innerfidelity but headfonia has more stuff more often

post #3 of 108

Headfonia has pretty pictures.

post #4 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post

I prefer innerfidelity but headfonia has more stuff more often

Same here. Seems like I am not the only one that prefer inner fidelity.
post #5 of 108

This is totally not a one-sided poll at all rolleyes.gif

post #6 of 108
What about Golden Ears? redface.gif
post #7 of 108

InnerFidelity, GoldenEars, HeadphoneInfo for measurements

Headfonia for pictures and news

post #8 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

InnerFidelity, GoldenEars, HeadphoneInfo for measurements


Headfonia for pictures and news

HeadphoneInfo? confused_face_2.gif

I know of Golden Ears, InnerFidelity, He&Bi, purrin (I forget what his site is called) and Doctor Head - always interested in learning of more!

Also, is it me, or is InnerFidelity completed blanked? eek.gif
post #9 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


HeadphoneInfo? confused_face_2.gif
I know of Golden Ears, InnerFidelity, He&Bi, purrin (I forget what his site is called) and Doctor Head - always interested in learning of more!
Also, is it me, or is InnerFidelity completed blanked? eek.gif


http://www.headphoneinfo.com/

Purrin's site changstar


InnerFidelity is blanked for me as well.

post #10 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

http://www.headphoneinfo.com/

It's...beautiful! basshead.gif

And changstar, that's it! redface.gif
Quote:
InnerFidelity is blanked for me as well.

ph34r.gif
post #11 of 108
I only go to Headfonia for pics and sometimes comments. I can't trust their reviews anymore after the whole O2 Amp incident. :/
post #12 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing4me View Post

I only go to Headfonia for pics and sometimes comments. I can't trust their reviews anymore after the whole O2 Amp incident. :/
I stopped reading them after the HD700 review. Re: poll - it really makes no sense to compare geeks and professionals. Tyll doesn't need to increase attention with nice pics. wink.gif
post #13 of 108

innerfidelity is still blank, hope it will be ok by tomoro...

headphonia has pretty pictures and pretty good subjective reviews
innerfidelity has pretty tyll (whateek.gif) and a very detailed review both subjectively and objectively (he likes smooth treble and a warm sound it seems)


Edited by streetdragon - 9/30/12 at 5:46am
post #14 of 108

Innerfidelity cos they use science.

post #15 of 108

i love videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ

gs1000.gif


Edited by Lorspeaker - 9/30/12 at 6:29am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Deathmatch: Innerfidelity vs. Headfonia