Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support) - Page 6

post #76 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Cowon C2 has Sound Output- 29Mw+29Mw (16 ohm earphone) What kind of power will your player offer Hisound?

 

   Thank you for youre question. It will be about 2 times stronger than C2's out put power. for the exactly specificatino is  not finaly released, I can't tell the accurate one.

 

Sorry for it.

post #77 of 1082

The date for releasing of Nova will be around 20 to 25th this month.

 

Thanks.

post #78 of 1082
I am now very interested. Thank you!
post #79 of 1082

Just one final question, can it support 24/96 files?

post #80 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Just one final question, can it support 24/96 files?

 

No, it will not support that bit rate. 

post #81 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Hey Jack, any thoughts on making a dedicated  Hisound amp.smile.gif

Or perhaps a new NOVA player with Amp feature like Studio players?

 

Thank you for your question. Earphone amplifer will be our important products line in near future. And what I can promise is that our earphone amplifier will be featured with slim size and high sound quality.

 

Nova is an extremely portable player, it will have no amp feature as STUDIO player.

post #82 of 1082

Hey Jack would be any fabulous promo for these Nova like you always did when launching new DAP............?
 

post #83 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andee1310 View Post

Hey Jack would be any fabulous promo for these Nova like you always did when launching new DAP............?
 

 

 HI , Andee,We will have the promotion period. Please pay attention on it. Thanks.

post #84 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

Thank you for your question. Earphone amplifer will be our important products line in near future. And what I can promise is that our earphone amplifier will be featured with slim size and high sound quality.

 

Nova is an extremely portable player, it will have no amp feature as STUDIO player.

Excellent, can't wait!evil_smiley.gif Thanks Jack!

post #85 of 1082

Does this player have FM radio ?

post #86 of 1082

does it have gapless playback? and playlist editor?

post #87 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivudu View Post

Does this player have FM radio ?

 

  Yes, it will have FM radio and recorder. thanks.

post #88 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisound View Post

 

  Yes, it will have FM radio and recorder. thanks.

Is there anyway you can implement 24/96 flac on this? Any future plans to have a unit with such capabilities?

post #89 of 1082
Thread Starter 

Jack can you implement gapless playback on your future players? That is a very nice feature to have....
 

post #90 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Jack can you implement gapless playback on your future players? That is a very nice feature to have....
 

 

  HI, Lee, Thank you for your suggestion. I don't know if the chip can support such an function? or if there any one can offer some clue on implement the gapless playback on the player? thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)