Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support) - Page 45

post #661 of 1082
I don't hear an hiss and the ui is fine by me considering the sound quality is the reason I bought it for an it is all worth it in the end of the day. smily_headphones1.gif jack told me thatthey will see what they can do about the volume and maybe create a better eq , wishing for custom for next update biggrin.gif
post #662 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I don't hear an hiss and the ui is fine by me considering the sound quality is the reason I bought it for an it is all worth it in the end of the day. smily_headphones1.gif jack told me thatthey will see what they can do about the volume and maybe create a better eq , wishing for custom for next update biggrin.gif


You're lucky you don't hear the hiss lol :P.

post #663 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


You're lucky you don't hear the hiss lol :P.

post #664 of 1082
^^^LOL
post #665 of 1082

Just tested my Nova N3 with Sennheiser HD238 and could not hear any hiss. Touch screen is smooth, and UI is usable. However the only weakness which is being discuss in another forum for Nova N3 is the volume on N3 is low. Eg if i compare the loudness of iphone 5 and nova 3, iphone 5 can be louder in comparison. There is also an indication that there might be a firmware update after CNY to increase the volume of Nova N3 to its full potential. Hopefully this is true.

 

Now is busy with Chinese New Year so will write a review later. 

post #666 of 1082

New Egg China is (sort of ) giving away N1.  You buy a JVC HA-FRD60, and you get a Hisoundaudio as a gift. Good luck.

http://www.newegg.com.cn/Product/A10-169-5XE.htm

 

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

post #667 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire8888 View Post

Just tested my Nova N3 with Sennheiser HD238 and could not hear any hiss. Touch screen is smooth, and UI is usable. However the only weakness which is being discuss in another forum for Nova N3 is the volume on N3 is low. Eg if i compare the loudness of iphone 5 and nova 3, iphone 5 can be louder in comparison. There is also an indication that there might be a firmware update after CNY to increase the volume of Nova N3 to its full potential. Hopefully this is true.

 

Now is busy with Chinese New Year so will write a review later. 

 

hellfire8888. Are you a seller for Hisound? If so, can you say it under your signature?
post #668 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1978jp View Post

 

hellfire8888. Are you a seller for Hisound? If so, can you say it under your signature?


I don't think so david? How did you come to that conclusion? He's probably from China thus him referring to the forum.

post #669 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I don't think so david? How did you come to that conclusion? He's probably from China thus him referring to the forum.

 

Same user name, not sure the same person. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2666828/all
post #670 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I don't think so david? How did you come to that conclusion? He's probably from China thus him referring to the forum.

 

Same user name, not sure the same person. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2666828/all
post #671 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1978jp View Post

 

Same user name, not sure the same person.http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2666828/all


Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out david. If anything he needs to register as MOT status with Headfi. I was under the impression you came to that conclusion just based on his comments. My bad :).

post #672 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out david. If anything he needs to register as MOT status with Headfi. I was under the impression you came to that conclusion just based on his comments. My bad :).

 

By the way, do you know whether the firmware of EMGETON CULT M1 can be used by N1?
post #673 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1978jp View Post

 

By the way, do you know whether the firmware of EMGETON CULT M1 can be used by N1?


Sorry I really don't know. I haven't tried updating the firmware yet or know if my firmware is the older one or not? I'm actually curious what benefits does the updated firmware bring? I was most likely gonna wait until a newer firmware is released before I try attempt updating it. In hopes it fixes the volumes issues (too loud for me depending on the tracks) and of course the fade in of tracks on FLAC.

post #674 of 1082

Even if you could, you then wouldn't get the HSA profile so probably not something to try.

post #675 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post

Even if you could, you then wouldn't get the HSA profile so probably not something to try.


I didn't realize he was talking about a firmware for a different unit altogether :P. I wouldn't recommend even trying it. You could potentially brick the unit so I don't think its worth testing that out....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)