Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support) - Page 30

post #436 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Can you provide of proof of this confirmation? Otherwise I just see this as a moot point and speculation? Do you have a N1 or N3 side by side with the X30 with pictures for us all to see? I'd like to see it.

 

It is not speculation. I am almost sure that in Asia you an buy can oem-design to sell it as your player. You get all the data, schematics, etc. It is much easier to just design the audio section, than designing a whole new player. It is the same with the Colorfly CK4. They took a mp4 player and put in a DAC and some opamps. You should not worry.

post #437 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

 

It is not speculation. I am almost sure that in Asia you an buy can oem-design to sell it as your player. You get all the data, schematics, etc. It is much easier to just design the audio section, than designing a whole new player. It is the same with the Colorfly CK4. They took a mp4 player and put in a DAC and some opamps. You should not worry.


Still RAFA that is my point. He said that there is absolutely no difference between the X30 and the N1 and N3 other than the outer shell being different. That means they will sound exactly the same according to him and how does he know this?

post #438 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Still RAFA that is my point. He said that there is absolutely no difference between the X30 and the N1 and N3 other than the outer shell being different. That means they will sound exactly the same according to him and how does he know this?

Very interesting! Both Nova 1 & 3 look very similar like Teclast X30.

 

015929-84b1e6df11.jpg
 


Teclast X30 (4GB) just costs $40 in ebay.

post #439 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Still RAFA that is my point. He said that there is absolutely no difference between the X30 and the N1 and N3 other than the outer shell being different. That means they will sound exactly the same according to him and how does he know this?

 

Well if that would be the case, why then wait so long to release. Also I would not really mind a Cube C60 with a SD-Card slot. In fact I would buy it. I must reread the post again...

 

EDIT: how can he know that they have the same circuit design?


Edited by RAFA - 12/25/12 at 3:18am
post #440 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

 

Well if that would be the case, why then wait so long to release. Also I would not really mind a Cube C60 with a SD-Card slot. In fact I would buy it. I must reread the post again...

 

EDIT: how can he know that they have the same circuit design?


Yeah pretty much what he is doing as well as Stozzer is accusing Hisound of stealing designs and charging outrageous prices without any benefit for the end user. I want to know if this is true or not. But as of now there is no proof just outrageous claims. I agree even if the parts they bought are OEM and similar that is their right. But also in the end what did they do to those parts and did they add their own to make it their own unique product? (beefed up amp sections, board tweaking, etc). I'm more of the mindset that this would be the case if indeed these are OEM parts.

post #441 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Yeah pretty much what he is doing as well as Stozzer is accusing Hisound of stealing designs and charging outrageous prices without any benefit for the end user. I want to know if this is true or not. But as of now there is no proof just outrageous claims. I agree even if the parts they bought are OEM and similar that is their right. But also in the end what did they do to those parts and did they add their own to make it their own unique product? (beefed up amp sections, board tweaking, etc). I'm more of the mindset that this would be the case if indeed these are OEM parts.

 

The HO is on the opposite side. With that, something must have been changed. I do not believe some one-post wonder, whose name is quite relevant. :D

post #442 of 1082
Thread Starter 

Well this is also coming from "Stozzer-the-Great's" mouth ;).
 

post #443 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Well this is also coming from "Stozzer-the-Great's" mouth ;).
 

 

OMG, I had to lough so hard floatsmile.png

 

If there are still doubts, FLACvest cracked his X30 open. When the NOVA is released, somebody will open it for us to take a look inside.

post #444 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

OMG, I had to lough so hard floatsmile.png

If there are still doubts, FLACvest cracked his X30 open. When the NOVA is released, somebody will open it for us to take a look inside.

I don't believe HiSound would steal the design from Teclast X30 to recreate the Nova 1 and Nova 3.
Hisound already has very famous and respected products like Rocoo P, Studio..etc.
They will try hard to maintain its reputation to be one of the best audiophile player makers in the Head-Fi world.
post #445 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post


I don't believe HiSound would steal the design from Teclast X30 to recreate the Nova 1 and Nova 3.
Hisound already has very famous and respected products like Rocoo P, Studio..etc.
They will try hard to maintain its reputation to be one of the best audiophile player makers in the Head-Fi world.


Yep plus you are hearing this from someone who owned 2 Sflo2s (both defective mind you! lol). The Studio V crushes the Sflo2 (Teclasts best sounding audio product yet!). Simply put the SFLO2 was comparable to the Rocoo P according to ClieOs. So take it for what you will. I'll trust my own ears. :P


Edited by lee730 - 12/25/12 at 4:03am
post #446 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodiss View Post

 

Intresting to see what sheep will go for this?? 

 

 

me:  BAAAAAAAA!!!biggrin.gif

post #447 of 1082
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

me:  BAAAAAAAA!!!biggrin.gif


Muuurrmmm!!! ;)

post #448 of 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post


I don't believe HiSound would steal the design from Teclast X30 to recreate the Nova 1 and Nova 3.
Hisound already has very famous and respected products like Rocoo P, Studio..etc.
They will try hard to maintain its reputation to be one of the best audiophile player makers in the Head-Fi world.

 

Well said. Nothing more to add.

post #449 of 1082

Here is the UI of N1. even though it is in Chinese but it can  clearly show it is customized design By Hisoundaudio.

 

 

1000

post #450 of 1082
Thread Starter 

Will there be English? confused_face_2.gif
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)