Interested in a group buy, I'll keep checking back for an exact pricing~.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Frogbeats C4 Review - An Incredible First Experience in the CIEM World Last post on 6/6/13 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the best CIEM money can buy? Last post on 5/7/13 at 4:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/19/13 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for advise from Recent CIEM purchasers Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 13post #181 of 25511/9/12 at 7:45pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #182 of 25511/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #183 of 25511/9/12 at 8:12pmpost #184 of 25511/9/12 at 8:50pmpost #185 of 25511/9/12 at 8:58pm
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.
BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.post #186 of 25511/10/12 at 1:31amQuote:
I remember seeing that somewhere as well, right when someone said quite a few pages back that the group discount was tantalizing!post #187 of 25511/10/12 at 3:15ampost #188 of 25511/10/12 at 3:29ampost #189 of 25511/10/12 at 7:41ampost #190 of 25511/10/12 at 8:20ampost #191 of 25511/10/12 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....post #192 of 25511/10/12 at 11:31amI'd love to jump in the group buy and the customs boat but I still can't narrow it down from the Frogbeats C4, 1964 V6s or a UM Merlin and it doesn't help that they're so new that there aren't very many comparisons let alone reviews.post #193 of 25511/10/12 at 11:47am
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.post #194 of 25511/10/12 at 12:07pm
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy. I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.post #195 of 25511/10/12 at 2:42pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Vali vs O2 46 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 51 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi