Interested in a group buy, I'll keep checking back for an exact pricing~.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Frogbeats C4 Review - An Incredible First Experience in the CIEM World Last post on 6/6/13 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the best CIEM money can buy? Last post on 1/3/14 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/19/13 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for advise from Recent CIEM purchasers Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 13post #181 of 25511/9/12 at 7:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 25511/9/12 at 8:02pmpost #183 of 25511/9/12 at 8:12pmpost #184 of 25511/9/12 at 8:50pmpost #185 of 25511/9/12 at 8:58pm
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.
BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.post #186 of 25511/10/12 at 1:31amQuote:
I remember seeing that somewhere as well, right when someone said quite a few pages back that the group discount was tantalizing!post #187 of 25511/10/12 at 3:15ampost #188 of 25511/10/12 at 3:29ampost #189 of 25511/10/12 at 7:41ampost #190 of 25511/10/12 at 8:20ampost #191 of 25511/10/12 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....post #192 of 25511/10/12 at 11:31amI'd love to jump in the group buy and the customs boat but I still can't narrow it down from the Frogbeats C4, 1964 V6s or a UM Merlin and it doesn't help that they're so new that there aren't very many comparisons let alone reviews.post #193 of 25511/10/12 at 11:47am
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.post #194 of 25511/10/12 at 12:07pm
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy. I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.post #195 of 25511/10/12 at 2:42pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 59 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Android: Neutron Music Player 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › 100 Ohm Adaptor for low impedance headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 7 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 8 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude