Interested in a group buy, I'll keep checking back for an exact pricing~.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Frogbeats C4 Review - An Incredible First Experience in the CIEM World Last post on 6/6/13 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the best CIEM money can buy? Last post on 1/3/14 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/19/13 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for advise from Recent CIEM purchasers Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.
BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.
I remember seeing that somewhere as well, right when someone said quite a few pages back that the group discount was tantalizing!
I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy. I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.
- REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › $300 Over ear sealed headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)