Interested in a group buy, I'll keep checking back for an exact pricing~.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Frogbeats C4 Review - An Incredible First Experience in the CIEM World Last post on 6/6/13 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the best CIEM money can buy? Last post on 1/3/14 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/19/13 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for advise from Recent CIEM purchasers Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.
BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.
I remember seeing that somewhere as well, right when someone said quite a few pages back that the group discount was tantalizing!
I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy. I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.
- REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 30 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 5 minutes ago
- › Is it possible to get top audio performance with win 7 and a SW... 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 6 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Transforming Our Society through...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)