Interested in a group buy, I'll keep checking back for an exact pricing~.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Frogbeats C4 Review - An Incredible First Experience in the CIEM World Last post on 6/6/13 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the best CIEM money can buy? Last post on 1/3/14 at 4:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/19/13 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for advise from Recent CIEM purchasers Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's great to see we are going to have more people joining the discussion. After having the C4s, I definitely want to try a pair of C5s but it is impossible right now cause i just pulled the trigger on preordering a Centrance Hifi-M8. Now is the long waiting for it to complete my portable setup.
BTW, i had a ten minute listening from my C4s with the CLAS+ALO RX mk3 yesterday, the soundstage and imaging are definitely much more impressive compared to the C4s with my IP5. However, i didn't think this combo is a good one for me. I expected more from a $1500 DAC/AMP.
I remember seeing that somewhere as well, right when someone said quite a few pages back that the group discount was tantalizing!
I'm keeping track. There are less than 10 but there is a lot of time. David has yet to get back to me to see how we can work all of this out. I'm just organizing the names and countries so far. Still a number to go until we reach ten though....
LFF, put me down for one too! C4 to Canada... I'm interested and would love to hear about the details. David did say in a PM that the details would hopefully be sorted out today re: pricing.
I can't think of a better reason to make my first post than joining in this group buy. I've been considering custom IEM'S for quite some time and these sound like they will be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks folks for all the information and reviews.
- REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 22 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 2 minutes ago
- › tips for new headphones (principally for rock music) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)