Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY! - Page 10  

post #136 of 255

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

uploaded more photos ;))

 

http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/706936/frogbeat-c4


Edited by Rakan - 11/7/12 at 6:49am
post #137 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakan View Post

 

 

uploaded more photos ;))

 

http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/706936/frogbeat-c4

 

 

I AM THROWING MY MONEY ON THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

only caps can express the way i feel now

post #138 of 255
Anyone compare them to the heir 4.A? Thanks.
post #139 of 255

Which colour is that, Rakan?

 

Beautiful!

post #140 of 255

Lovely shell but that logo is hideous. Who came up with that? I want names! biggrin.gif

post #141 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCYC5 View Post

Which colour is that, Rakan?

 

Beautiful!


The C4s are the Green and Blue ones. I and my friend both ordered the C4s. The Smoke Black one is the UM Miracle :)

post #142 of 255

double post


Edited by Rakan - 11/7/12 at 11:22am
post #143 of 255

Are those the "Frogbeat Green" and "Light blue"?

 

Congrats... they must be wonderful :D

post #144 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCYC5 View Post

Are those the "Frogbeat Green" and "Light blue"?

 

Congrats... they must be wonderful :D

it's John Dear Green and Light Blue ;)) , My C4 is John Dear Green , Rakan's C4 is Light Blue xD .


Edited by LyPForever - 11/7/12 at 12:06pm
post #145 of 255
hi Rakan, Could you make a short comparison between the C4 and the miracle?
post #146 of 255

Rakan, you were right, the build quality looks fabulous from your photos.   The light hitting your light blue customs with gold Frogbeats logo makes it look even more spectacular.

 

I see your 1 Own It and review.  Very nice.

 

My wallet will be in trouble if LFF had the opportunity of listen to the 334's or UM Miracle and had a similar opinion as expressed in your review.  These IEM's are heavyweights and for an underdog to overtake an heavyweight, that is high praise.  I believe LFF's praise of C4 > UERM has overtaken one heavyweight, so my wallet maybe in trouble after all.

 

BTW, I believe your friend's color scheme is John Deere Green, not John Dear.  The Frogbeats website has it named John Deer, but it could be intentionally mis-spelled that way.  I think it's implied John Deere, but I could be wrong.

 

Anyways, great to see you and your friend's enjoyment and enthusiasm over this product.


Edited by Tera-Fi - 11/7/12 at 11:05pm
post #147 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera-Fi View Post

My wallet will be in trouble if LFF had the opportunity of listen to the 334's or UM Miracle and had a similar opinion as expressed in your review.  These IEM's are heavyweights and for an underdog to overtake an heavyweight, that is high praise.  I believe LFF's praise of C4 > UERM has overtaken one heavyweight, so my wallet maybe in trouble after all.

 

A comparison between the C4/TG334/Miracles! I will be in their eternal gratitude. I've only heard the FitEar, so some perspective would be really, really helpful.

post #148 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

A comparison between the C4/TG334/Miracles! I will be in their eternal gratitude. I've only heard the FitEar, so some perspective would be really, really helpful.

 

Here is an appetizer if you have not already read:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/frogbeats-c4/reviews/7775

 

I respect Rankan's review, but subjectivity is involved so waiting for a greater sample size.

 

Rankan purchased the C4's based on LFF's great review, so my point was if LFF contributed to the sample size based on any potential past experience with the other heavyweights (334 & Miracles) besides UERM, game over for my wallet.  Not to take away from LFF's already great contribution or his policy of not commenting if the review is not positive or just no comment in general.  Likelihood maybe low, but one can hope.


Edited by Tera-Fi - 11/8/12 at 12:08am
post #149 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera-Fi View Post

 

Here is an appetizer if you have not already read:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/frogbeats-c4/reviews/7775

 

I respect Rankan's review, but subjectivity is involved so waiting for a greater sample size.

 

Rankan purchased the C4's based on LFF's great review, so my point was if LFF contributed to the sample size based on any potential past experience with the other heavyweights besides UERM, game over for my wallet.

Oh, I've read that already. Just waiting for a more detailed, in-depth comparison, as you stated above. Of course, what others choose to do with their time is completely their prerogative, so I can't really ask anyone to rush or do something they simply can't, or don't want to. 

post #150 of 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oh, I've read that already. Just waiting for a more detailed, in-depth comparison, as you stated above. Of course, what others choose to do with their time is completely their prerogative, so I can't really ask anyone to rush or do something they simply can't, or don't want to. 

 

 

Agreed, if it was the 99%.  But it is LFF, so sometimes you throw rationality out-the-door.  A fanboy gonna fanboy sometimes and hope.


Edited by Tera-Fi - 11/8/12 at 12:30am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › REVIEW: The Frogbeats C4...an explosively good custom in ear monitor....SERIOUSLY!